Started by reesbr, April 09, 2010, 02:27:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bomberboy0618

Quote from: cookie311993 on August 06, 2011, 01:27:10 PM
i thought you were out of PC. what i am saying is dont waste your money
He is 26. I think for the future.
Here is my squad maca:
http://www.fromthepavilion.org/seniors.htm?teamId=4015
As an aside, at eos how much would I get for knowles if I primary whore him?
Yes I know fielding is bad.
Also I do need him, next year my squad will turn to shower.

cookie311993

yeah you dont really need him in my opinion

8-6 Suited

37   Wayne Carey 

I have the 37th highest rating player in the game. I'm such a beast. :P

Master Q

Quote from: 8-6 Suited on August 06, 2011, 03:44:51 PM
37   Wayne Carey 

I have the 37th highest rating player in the game. I'm such a beast. :P
Link?

Justin Bieber

I thought this may be fun to compare teams of everybody on here but in a different way ;). For your Senior XI (Best Possible ratings wise) add up the price you paid for them (Must be the usual 6 Batters/Keeper + 5 Bowlers or a normal cricket lineup ;)). It'll be an interesting thing I've been meant to do for a while!

Mine is Ratings of about 167k with a team worth $826,916 :o.

150k is the worth of 7 of my players combined (with a whopping $737,317 coming from only 2 players (Both this season buys)! The 7 players who added up to 150k were bought either Mid Last Year (5 of them) or Last December (2 of them).

MajorLazer

Mine will be way higher than that. :P

Recently I have spent 300k and 525k on two guys. :o

CrowsFan

I have spent $449,987 to get a team rating about 145k...

Cyrus

$319,591 spent and Rate 115k

Master Q

$972322  :'(

Spent over 300k on Mordt which is why it's so high.

bomberboy0618

bomberboy0618

Durant at 280k with 45 mind to go. Inflation is my dog.

Justin Bieber

CF I'm playing a weakened lineup against you tommorrow. Nothing to take away from you but want to see how Gallagher and Currie will fit into my plans long term.

Will likely mean my Experience Batter (Collie Jeffers) may be around for another season or two before he could possibly be pushed out for the Younger guys for them to get experience. He's only 27 now so unlucky he may be dropped just when he enters to peak of his career.

CrowsFan

Quote from: Hellopplz on August 06, 2011, 10:10:09 PM
CF I'm playing a weakened lineup against you tommorrow. Nothing to take away from you but want to see how Gallagher and Currie will fit into my plans long term.

Will likely mean my Experience Batter (Collie Jeffers) may be around for another season or two before he could possibly be pushed out for the Younger guys for them to get experience. He's only 27 now so unlucky he may be dropped just when he enters to peak of his career.
I am so offended HP :P

bomberboy0618

PowerBug

HP, you reminded me of something i have to tell juniorleggo. Buddy, i'm going to play a rested line-up against you aswell, as i need my team to be fresh for my SOD match this week. Sorry if i'm no match to Tuesday.