Main Menu

From the Pavilion

Started by reesbr, April 09, 2010, 02:27:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maca24

@Cookie - So you would recommend putting acdemies on just improving until halfway through the season?

PowerBug

I won. Stupid Wardlaw got out though.

PowerBugCC Ganguly1
Batting - Top Order: 7,672 2,724
Batting - Middle Order: 4,429 2,489
Batting - Tail: 2,562 2,306
Bowling - Seam: 5,771 (5) 3,406 (6)
Bowling - Spin: 7,367 (5) 1,885 (4)
Fielding/Keeping: 6,105 3,452
Overall: 107,250 52,107

The 3-2-1:
Dharmaratna Dorenagama 143 3
Rick Schulting 110 2
George Tonge 66 1

Cicjose

Quote from: PowerBug on August 05, 2011, 06:15:59 PM
At 100k, yep. No more than 150 as his Power is down.

what should his power be?

probably could get away with training power and fielding for the rest of his career right?....

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Cicjose on August 05, 2011, 06:12:23 PM
http://www.fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=301601

worth?
I'd say fielding for age is quite low and same with experience. The experience is quite the turn off (If it was Capable, I'd say go for it due to his talent and if you needed a medium). I'd pass for his experience at that age due to it being just too low at that stage of his career.

PowerBug

I'm sure we all know this but just to recap. The prices on this game will keep going up as there is more demand for better players. Also the more people that join = the more money that goes onto the Transfer Market. So we have to be creful on what we spend our money on, esp. those who aren't going to promote this season, as they'll have less money to pick better players from.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: PowerBug on August 05, 2011, 06:24:18 PM
I'm sure we all know this but just to recap. The prices on this game will keep going up as there is more demand for better players. Also the more people that join = the more money that goes onto the Transfer Market. So we have to be creful on what we spend our money on, esp. those who aren't going to promote this season, as they'll have less money to pick better players from.
Yep, the prices have seemed to have stepped up quite a bit for the quality players which is why I'm staying away from the Seniors after sorting my needs earlier this season (To the tune of about 700k for 2 players). But that has set me up for the next 2-3 seasons with little need to buy anymore playersas I'm happy with the current team.

Experience is low which is a worry for that player. Price would be acceptable but the experience takes quite alot of games for it to pop, meaning may be another 2 seasons to get it to Capable. If you need a Bowler/Medium, go for it Cic. You know how you want to build your team better than us :). I've built my team the way I wanted with less primaries being involved but still manage to fair well against oppositions.

CrowsFan

Wooooo I can finally play a match with 5 bowlers who are rested :D

Luigi197

Quote from: CrowsFan on August 05, 2011, 06:32:38 PM
Wooooo I can finally play a match with 5 bowlers who are rested :D

Oh, are you going to go easy against me now!? ;)

Get ready for an upset boys!

Cicjose

Quote from: Hellopplz on August 05, 2011, 06:22:27 PM

worth?
I'd say fielding for age is quite low and same with experience. The experience is quite the turn off (If it was Capable, I'd say go for it due to his talent and if you needed a medium). I'd pass for his experience at that age due to it being just too low at that stage of his career.

he would play every game for me tho if i got him... how would his experience go then?

he is 24 so i hope that he would have one experience pop per season....  he would have reliable exp at 27?

that is still too low isn't it?

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Cicjose on August 05, 2011, 07:07:00 PM
Quote from: Hellopplz on August 05, 2011, 06:22:27 PM

worth?
he would play every game for me tho if i got him... how would his experience go then?

he is 24 so i hope that he would have one experience pop per season....  he would have reliable exp at 27?

that is still too low isn't it?
Many would say yes although Moser had Reliable entering this season at 27 ;). If you plan on keeping him for the long haul and make him worth it, couldn't hurt the team 8).

I'd personally go Fielding training to Capable at least before Power.

Cicjose

damn doesn't seem worth it...............

oh well i will keep looking......

chrisuzz

CrowsFan

Quote from: chrisuzz on August 05, 2011, 07:51:32 PM
http://www.fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=482431 - a bit puzzled on what to get a pop in now for him
Batting??

I am bowling first against luigi on a crumbling pitch. This should be quick >:D

Cicjose

if he keeps for you then give him fielding then endo

Justin Bieber

Quote from: CrowsFan on August 05, 2011, 07:52:56 PM
Quote from: chrisuzz on August 05, 2011, 07:51:32 PM
http://www.fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=482431 - a bit puzzled on what to get a pop in now for him
Batting??
I'd say the same. Gifted Batting will help it along. An Endurance pop should also be sought after after the Batting to Accomplished (He is a Keeper so needs the added Endurance).

My Keeper has Average Endurance :o. Need to get him to Capable before thinking about anything else!