Main Menu

From the Pavilion

Started by reesbr, April 09, 2010, 02:27:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nails

Quote from: cookie311993 on August 05, 2011, 03:41:22 PM
crumbling is very high prone for upsets though which is why i hate that pitch. The best pitch for spinners is dry especially if you have strong medium pacers

Don't have a single medium pacer in the squad... at the moment.

cookie311993

shower nails. I have 3 in my squad. They are very good at being economical while also chipping in and taking wickets

AFEV

crumbling is very high prone for upsets though which is why i hate that pitch. The best pitch for spinners is dry especially if you have strong medium pacers
I love my meds and my spinners....I tend to like a nice slow though.
Needless to say I HATE humid weather which is crap because it is always humid in Scotland ::)

I have 2, Shaggy Junior should pop to accom exp soon..Hmm...... He is 24 then Russell is 21 outs/outs.
Junior plays first...

Nails

Yeah well I had Ramsay who was acc/acc but was pretty rubbish (RM)... maybe should have kept him just to have that option.

lol Alex, so far in Bangladesh every single day this year has been one of these 3: Humid, Hot or Sunny... we've had around 2-3 days that were Sunny and the rest were hot or humid....

We  have one day of Cloudy forecast this week but then back to hot/humid... sooo annoying  ::) Where's the wind!?!

cookie311993

I have Dogo Lostwalleti Spec/Spec at 23. capable exp almost reliable and ok secondaries. then Burton my all-rounder acc/out/out 24. Sid wanna play u/24 match on sunday. the twins can face off :)

AFEV

Quote from: cookie311993 on August 05, 2011, 03:48:45 PM
I have Dogo Lostwalleti Spec/Spec at 23. capable exp almost reliable and ok secondaries. then Burton my all-rounder acc/out/out 24. Sid wanna play u/24 match on sunday. the twins can face off :)
Maybe the one after, been planning a match with Pyro for ages now :\
Just need him to accept >:D

cookie311993

damn it the week after i play cf in an under 24 match

PowerBug

Quote from: Sid on August 05, 2011, 03:45:59 PM
I love my meds and my spinners....I tend to like a nice slow though.
Needless to say I HATE humid weather which is crap because it is always humid in Scotland ::)

I have 2, Shaggy Junior should pop to accom exp soon..Hmm...... He is 24 then Russell is 21 outs/outs.
Junior plays first...
I started with Crumbling wickets, then i went to Slow as i had medium pacers. But now i play 2 fast-medium and 3 spinners, o back to crumbling. When i find a solid Medium i'll turn back to Slow/Dry. Probably he'll replace Livingston.

cookie311993

i wrote wrong thing first time round it is a slow pitch that favours mediums and spinners

Nails

2 dropped catches in the first 6 overs  ::)

That is 5 wickets for Texel!
9.1   W   Texel to Kohli : Kohli leaves a ball that pitches way outside off-stump. Hang on a minute, the off bail has been removed! The ball must have hit a stone, because everyone knows that Texel doesn't get seam movement usually.
H. Kohli b. T. Texel 1 (4b 0x4 0x6) SR:25.00

if Mamta didn't have a catch dropped off his bowling he might have got 5 wickets too, though he was fairly disappointing with
5-0-18-4 lol.

Nails

End of over 10 (maiden) - rageous(24-10). 509 runs required from 40 overs. RR 2.40 RRR 12.72
B. Krishnamurthy 0 (0b) , T. Texel 4.3-1-5-6

The Nailers won by 508 runs

Solid bowling all round for The Nailers: Mamta: 5-0-18-4, Texel 4.3-1-5-6 and Sweeney 5 catches.

Shingle 236*
Simon 161
Siddiq 82
Bubb 38*

Everyone that came to the crease, whether it was to bowl or bat performed extremely well.

PowerBug

Not good enough Nails. Not you, your supporters. Only 4246 turning up. My game, that starts in 15 minutes, 4254 people. You should be ashamed. :)

PowerBug

Darling has called tails correctly and has decided to bat. Ganguly1 will start their innings shortly.

PowerBugCC is going to have a chuck first on a Crumbling wicket and Windy day.
Getting a rest against this bot is Kashif Ameer, who i bought with only energetic fatigue, and John Yardley, who is a great batsman, but has poor endurance, and i need him to be fit for next friday's game against the side in third.

PowerBug

Darling has called tails correctly and has decided to bat. Ganguly1 will start their innings shortly.

W
Ireland to Suriyapperuma : Trapped on the crease to a full, inswinging delivery, Suriyapperuma looks down at his feet as if he knows his fate.
A. Suriyapperuma lbw b. H. Ireland 1 (8b 0x4 0x6) SR:12.50

Good start.

Cicjose