Main Menu

From the Pavilion

Started by reesbr, April 09, 2010, 02:27:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cookie311993

nails you should do well in t20 next season but your sod looks very very bad for you. Current 96 strongest league in game. Only teams rank you or worse are getting relegated. The worst side besides them 2 rates 136k

Nails

Quote from: cookie311993 on August 05, 2011, 02:35:15 PM
nails you should do well in t20 next season but your sod looks very very bad for you. Current 96 strongest league in game. Only teams rank you or worse are getting relegated. The worst side besides them 2 rates 136k

You can't tell exactly which SOD league I'll go into though can you?  ???

I'll be rating over 140K next season, is the hope :P

End of the day Cookie, If I just go for whichever league is easiest I won't be trying to push myself, end of the day I desire to be the best team in the game, even if that takes 30 seasons, I want to be the best, if that means struggling to promote but also pushing myself to get better then so be it, I know I won't get gazillions of dollars if I do relegate, but at least I'll learn something from it.

PowerBug

I currently have 4 bots, unfortunately the 4 teams that aren't bots, 2 of them will be very competitive to me.

My aim is to win every game at 'The Equilibrium'. So that's 7 games. And if i can beat 1 of the competitive teams away, promotion is mine.

cookie311993

yeah its easy to predict what league you promote into. but will you be rating that when you get rid of Shingle and co with the current market the way it is.

cookie311993

nails also some advice dont play shingle and co in all your matches. Must win tough matches play your best lineup. Other than that play all your younger fellas for exp

Nails

Yeah that's what I do most matches cookie :) Except this one I thought I'd try and see if I could hit 500 runs, that said I still gave Stone a rest.

That is 100 runs for Simon (100 runs, 59b, 12x4, 1x6) SR:169.49

Great work Simmo, keep knocking those runs up you gun!

cookie311993

also was talking to the MOD's and Ash and they all were saying the inflation in academy prices should drop off close to half way through the season. In saying that i believe it may be more effective to invest only improving or improving + into academies so you can save money and then when the inflation in academies drops *fingers crossed* i will have plenty of money stored that i can start to invest improving ++ and save myself money

Nails

I'm tempted to do Similar cookie because then I can save up an extra 10K per week and buy myself another quality batter who can bat alongside Simon :)

but I'm not sure if it's worth it...

That is 200 runs for Shingle (201 runs, 129b, 17x4, 1x6) SR:155.81

Great innings Shingle, guiding us to 500 :)

That is 150 runs for Simon (154 runs, 78b 16x4 4x6) SR:197.44
44.1   6   Vidyashankar to Simon : An old-fashioned slog back over mid-on's head for six.

Greattttttt stuff Simon! Leading from the front! You're going to be a star my boy! Now let's see if you can knock out 50 more runs before the match is over!

AFEV

Quote from: cookie311993 on August 05, 2011, 03:04:58 PM
also was talking to the MOD's and Ash and they all were saying the inflation in academy prices should drop off close to half way through the season. In saying that i believe it may be more effective to invest only improving or improving + into academies so you can save money and then when the inflation in academies drops *fingers crossed* i will have plenty of money stored that i can start to invest improving ++ and save myself money
I must admit I just sat on lavish once the rises in avg. investment came, mostly because  Ididn't want to just lose 20-30k every week for minimal reward.
Nice to know that the inflation will stop ::)

Nails

44.6   W   Vidyashankar to Simon : Simon played down the wrong line to a ball angled into him. A sniff of swing as well and a raucous appeal as it hit him on the front foot. It was in line and hitting leg.
R. Simon lbw b. B. Vidyashankar 161 (82b 17x4 4x6) SR:196.34

Noooo, just as I talked up how well you were playing and how great your innings was  :'(

Great stuff though champ! You can field wherever you want today!

cookie311993

Yeah the MOD's are pretty sure the inflation in academies will stop around halfway as usual when sides stop worrying about academy investment as much and instead on getting older players for promotion. So just improving for me to save a good 20-30k a week

Nails

End of over 50 (14 runs) - The Nailers(532-2) RR 10.64
J. Bubb 38 (16b) , N. Shingle 236 (146b) , A. Richa 10-0-131-1

Solid effort boys :)

Really made them pay for dropping you Shingle, nice work :)

Great cameo there Bubb :)

I think we should be able to hold them off.

PowerBug

Pretty good score Nails. 532/2 i think you're opponents can chase that down.

Nails

Yeah not bad on a crumbling, humid wicket... but yeah, I've heard their batsmen are guns, so I might struggle.

cookie311993

crumbling is very high prone for upsets though which is why i hate that pitch. The best pitch for spinners is slow especially if you have strong medium pacers as it benefits both bowlers