Main Menu

From the Pavilion

Started by reesbr, April 09, 2010, 02:27:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cookie311993

you should really look for a keeper than Pb cause a player with that wage is useless. What is Ireland's purpose in your squad?

Cyrus

@pb
i'll sell you this guy at the right price if you want mate  ;)
http://www.fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=553414

PowerBug

Quote from: cookie311993 on August 03, 2011, 05:47:56 PM
you should really look for a keeper than Pb cause a player with that wage is useless. What is Ireland's purpose in your squad?
At the moment, Ireland and Dudley are reserves. I'm not firing them yet because i'll wait 'till i get a replacement, Casey in my Youths is one i'll look to keep, and Roach promotes next season so those two could see Ireland and Dudley get the boot. Norquay and Taylor share the keeper's role as neither have outstanding endurance. bb said he'll put his keeper on the market soon so i'll look to get him, even though he's 30.

cookie311993

your player is alright cyrus. good secondaries just has bad primaries

bomberboy0618

Yeah tonight his going up for 50k.

cookie311993

he is vintage Bb so if you get over 100k jackpot for you

bomberboy0618

I know right. 60k rating should attract a few though :).

roo boys!

cookie311993

yeah anything over 75k Bb and your lucky as. I have him bookmarked Rb just to watch and maybe bid

Master Q

PowerBug

PowerBug

When i put a D next to someone for batting what does that mean, coz i do that all the time with Forsaith and Wallace, my No. 3s, and both of them score at more than 100 Strike Rate!?!?

Take a look at my game. Forsaith is a machine.

PowerBug

Nails

woops, deleted my last post and was going to re-post it on this page, thanks for doing it for me PB :P

CrowsFan

Nails you need to stop focusing on how to beat one team and instead focus on improving your team in the long run. So not buying these old players just so you can pick up a win ;)