Main Menu

From the Pavilion

Started by reesbr, April 09, 2010, 02:27:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cookie311993

Seniors have all the money. You need to get a better bunch of players though PB.

cookie311993

Pb you should really cut your squad numbers down to save yourself some money. You have way too many youths for someone at the stage of yourself and some seniors that are pathetic and not needed

cookie311993

cmon pb swing the axe on the players i said mate

Nails

cookie311993

nails your squad is pretty much set to the bare minimum as it is which is good. Pb has 15 seniors and 22 youths.

Nails

Yeah I'm happy with it :)

http://www.fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=776371

- Yesterday's youth pull, giving him as much game time as possible... i.e. playing him in my easy T20/SOD matches so he can get as much exp as possible...

He's 7 from 2 balls at the moment  ;D

cookie311993

shame about his age though. Nails if you have enough money there you could have your YA on improving

Nails

19.2   1   Barry to Yogish : 1 run, easy single down the ground.

19.5   1   Barry to Yogish : Yogish goes for the pull shot, but it's not short enough to do that and he gets a bottom edge away to Humphrey at fine leg.

Yogish, you idiot! You only had to score 5 runs off this over to bring up a T20 century but nooo, you hit two singles  ::)

End of over 20 (12 runs) - The Nailers(262-2) RR 13.10
D. Shikuku 32 (15b) , A. Yogish 96 (46b) , D. Barry 4-0-50-0

Not bad for a 17yo youth player on debut :) Shame he has atrocious exp and not 'poor' otherwise he'd have great exp for his age by the time he was 20 :(

Nails

6.5   .   Ud-Din to Estrada : [dropped] That was a genuine chance at point, as Estrada attempted to smash a ball outside off but didn't connect very well. Maddox was moving the wrong way and has ended up grassing what he should have taken easily.

Literally can not think of a match when Ud-Din has had a catch dropped off his bowling.

Nails

That is 5 wickets for Ramsay!
14.3   W   Ramsay to Estrada : Gone! Edged onto the stumps and bowled. Terrible shot by Estrada there. Ramsay is ecstatic with that wicket!
J. Estrada b. H. Ramsay 15 (27b 1x4 0x6) SR:55.56

Might have to outbid you for this guy Cookie if no-one else bids :P

cookie311993

haha i dont need him or want him was just helping you. i have a player same age with better wage and fielding. you can have if nails

PowerBug

Sorry, just had lunch. Dudgeon is gone.

PowerBug

Playing T20 game now, having a throw first, JayBee 6/120 off sixteen. He had 7 players tired before the game started, he hit the first over for 18 (I'm resting my two seam bowlers), but i've caught up to limit him to a respectable score. Livingston has three.

Cookie Monster

thought for a second there that Jaybee was a player.

BratPack

Boomzie has me tonight. Only 4 T20 regulars are actually playing