Main Menu

From the Pavilion

Started by reesbr, April 09, 2010, 02:27:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cookie311993

why is boomz outbidding me on Ml's player? i went to 25k with my agent and boomz outbid everytime

cookie311993

hard to tell ml with the current market

bomberboy0618

What is the point of early bidding? I'm a sniper and proud of it. Saves me money as well.

Cyrus

Quote from: cookie311993 on August 01, 2011, 09:52:03 PM
why is boomz outbidding me on Ml's player? i went to 25k with my agent and boomz outbid everytime
maybe you both had agents bidding against each other?

Maca24

Quote from: cookie311993 on August 01, 2011, 09:52:03 PM
Probs just helping out ML? Cookie he is gonna go for heaps anyway  ::)

cookie311993

i was thinking maybe going higher though but meh

Boomz

As I said in the other thread I want him & was also just helping ML.. He'll go for a lot more anyway.

http://www.fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=777252

My YP up for sale...

PowerBug

Quote from: cookie311993 on August 01, 2011, 08:56:22 PM
I told him to piss off as well.  He sent me two messages
Dudes. That guy sent me a message too. For a keeper, somehow he knew i wanted a keeper to replace the one i have currently. No-one bid on him and his starting price was $200000. No Thanks.

Cyrus

Cicjose

i would keep....

don't think he would sell all that high TBH...

cookie311993

Cyrus he should sell tbh. His skills were alright, he is a batter and he has gifted(batting). He should fetch some money for you

cookie311993

in 4 more weeks my youth academy should pop to satisfactory and then i might just leave it on improving depending on my cash flow of course. Looking likely at having it at good by EOS if i decide to keep it on improving ++

PowerBug

I'm realy unsure with what to do with my acadamies. My SA should pop to satisfactory next week and my YA the week after that. Problem is i'll be on the decline with my cash if i choose to improve both. Logic says i should keep going with seniors and stop the youths, but i have bought 7 youths solely to get them better, quicker. Help me out.

cookie311993

seniors Pb, more money there specially in sri lanka where you can move through the ranks quicker. Improving ++ for seniors if you can afford and just improving for youths

PowerBug

After my YA pops i'll leave it on steady. Might as well leave it where it is.