Ah fellas- mine owns all of yours.
http://fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=30663
Best thing is, I will find a better younger version of him as I have 665k :D

Nails

Quote from: bomberboy0618 on July 28, 2011, 11:02:05 PM
Ah fellas- mine owns all of yours.
http://fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=30663
Best thing is, I will find a better younger version of him as I have 665k :D

I'd hope yours is better seeing as you've been playing since 19th of October 2010. :)

My keeper is a pretty quality keeper for my level of skill and I'm pretty happy with him :) He should be rel/rel summary once he finds some form

Cyrus

bomberboy0618

Sorry- just felt like showing him off. He will be sold soon once I buy a better keeper.

Nails

http://www.fromthepavilion.org/commentary.htm?gameId=1504764

Is an upset on the cards?  :-X

Think we could collapse once he brings his spinners on...

He opened with a spinner - never a good idea... but I estimate 3 spells more worth of finger spin to come... that's a major worry.

Cookie Monster

i have no udea why he opened -.-

Ridge yet to come on :)

PowerBug

Sorry Cyrus, got the lfs i wanted. not the most talented guy, but he's only 17 and he's got better skills than my 31yo.

http://www.fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=772571

Nails, Hilly - In for a close one.

Nails

21.4   W   Cudjoe to Shingle : [catch] Shingle tries to slog that ball over the boundary rope straight down the ground but instead finds the hands of Reed at long on.
N. Shingle c C. Reed b. H. Cudjoe 19 (31b 2x4 0x6) SR:61.29

Hopes of my upset are fading...

Not sure why I left Jason Maddox out who is probably one of my better bats

PowerBug

Quote from: Nails on July 28, 2011, 11:23:20 PM
21.4   W   Cudjoe to Shingle : [catch] Shingle tries to slog that ball over the boundary rope straight down the ground but instead finds the hands of Reed at long on.

What was the reason behind it?

Nails

Quote from: PowerBug on July 28, 2011, 11:24:17 PM
Quote from: Nails on July 28, 2011, 11:23:20 PM

What was the reason behind it?

He's an old fart and wanted to give Bubb a bit of a run as he popped today and he has scored around 40 both times he has played for me, so I thought I'd give him a trial run over Maddox today as he might play for me tomorrow instead of Maddox in my SOD match

Ridge to Bubb : [great fielding] Pitched a bit short, and Bubb latches onto it. The ball flies to cover point, where some wonderful fielding by Flynn cuts off a certain boundary. Bubb can't believe his misfortune. Probably the best shot of the day.

>:( >:( >:(

24 overs and you've gifted me 28 extras  ???
Extras:   (b 14, lb 9, w 1, nb 4)   28

Nails

Quote from: Cookie Monster on July 28, 2011, 11:18:08 PM
i have no udea why he opened -.-

Ridge yet to come on :)

I was thinking w00t, nearly got through Ridge not many more balls to go, then this...

I seem to mentally curse my players somehow  ???

28.4   W   Ridge to Simon : [catch] Wonderful delivery from Ridge which moves away after pitching. Simon looking to drive through the off side, not fully in position to drive, gets the edge through to Sabin.
R. Simon c C. Sabin b. A. Ridge 37 (70b 4x4 0x6) SR:52.86

29.4   W   Cudjoe to Bubb : [catch] Terrific ball that moved away just a touch from Bubb, drawn forward into a drive, and it took a thin outside edge to a diving Sabin behind the stumps.
J. Bubb c C. Sabin b. H. Cudjoe 14 (28b 1x4 0x6) SR:50.00

I'd say it's all over now. Not really any batting left to come...

hadn't even looked up but then saw this

29.5   W   Cudjoe to Greig : [runout] Greig strokes the ball firmly, Reed attacks the ball and hits the stumps with the batsman well short of his ground.
J. Greig run out (C. Reed) 0 (1b 0x4 0x6) SR:0.00

Definitely over now... might have been a bit closer if we didn't drop 2-3 catches before getting a dismissal... after the opening partnership Hilly's 2nd highest partnership was 23 runs...

Unless Mamta can dig in and bat for a little bit with Sweeney... who knows...

Mamta can bat okay for a no. 8... hopefully he can just hold up an end and let Sweeney pull off a miracle.

32.5   W   Ring to Mamta : [stumped] Mamta dances down the track to blast it out of the stadium but fails to read the flight and the turn, one of the easiest stumpings for Sabin. Smart bowling by Ring.
K. Mamta st C. Sabin b. R. Ring 2 (8b 0x4 0x6) SR:25.00

Mamta must be Indian for IDIOT

A hattrick for Ring!
34.1   W   Ring to Leung : [catch] Nicked and gone! A simple catch for Sabin, Leung does not look too happy about that shot.
M. Leung c C. Sabin b. R. Ring 0 (1b 0x4 0x6) SR:0.00

Ring was Star-Ring at the end...

See what I did there? ;)

Cookie Monster

Good game there nails, i was getting a bit shaky about not getting those cruicial
early wickets.

Nails

Good game mate :)

Punched above my wait I think :P under 100 run loss is a win for me there  :-X

Glad I managed to bowl you out with you rating 169K :)

impressive bowling effort by my boys, might have been even closer if they took those catches they could have taken... Our teams both fell apart once it got to the middle overs... unfortunately mine fell harder than yours :P

Boomz

Frankston XI   Gunz n Rozez
Batting - Top Order:   11.499   9.905
Batting - Middle Order:   8.024   10.704
Batting - Tail:   3.676   4.607
Bowling - Seam:   11.949 (6)   11.391 (8)
Bowling - Spin:   11.648 (4)   11.659 (2)
Fielding/Keeping:   11.496   12.299
Overall:   182.752   190.369

11 run win in the RAODF ;D Some great bowling at the death with 6 wickets falling in 6 overs to get me over the line :D