Main Menu

From the Pavilion

Started by reesbr, April 09, 2010, 02:27:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Luigi197

Quote from: cookie311993 on July 28, 2011, 06:41:53 PM
good player luigi and for under 60k is a bargain maybe wasting your money purchasing youths though

i think i want to invest in my youths though :)

Cyrus

Quote from: Luigi197 on July 28, 2011, 06:40:01 PM
Just got http://www.fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=653934 but wont tell you for how much, unless you can find out somehow...

I think it was a good idea.
Should i put him on training as Bowling or Bowling Technique?
$57,291

Cookie Monster

CrowsFan

Luigi what is your youth academy level? You shouldn't be wasting that much on a youth player if you don't have a good academy.
The most I have ever spent on a youth player was 52k and I have a superior academy...

Cyrus

Quote from: CrowsFan on July 28, 2011, 06:47:48 PM
Luigi what is your youth academy level? You shouldn't be wasting that much on a youth player if you don't have a good academy.
The most I have ever spent on a youth player was 52k and I have a superior academy...
sssssshhhhhhh his bidding on my 16yo tell him later..... ;)

spend it all on 16yo's mate dont listen to them  ;D

Luigi197

yeah Cyrus i need a 16.y.o and he seems ideal atm..

damn, didn't know you guys could see how much i got him for ;) i though i spent a bit too much, but i wanted him... :(

both my academy's are Inadequate..
Currently have 7 reliable and above bowlers, and 6 reliable and above batters. IN SENIORS.
Currently have 4 average and above bowlers, and 2 average and above batters. IN YOUTHS.
-Is there anyone in a certain position that you reckon i should be buying, and if its senior or youth? http://www.fromthepavilion.org/seniors.htm?teamId=4943

Also, what training for my new dude?

Cyrus

if you want him as a bowler just stick with bowling
allrounder hit the batting
and sack Mark Mahoney IMO

Luigi197

Quote from: Cyrus on July 28, 2011, 07:05:33 PM
if you want him as a bowler just stick with bowling
allrounder hit the batting
and sack Mark Mahoney IMO

thanks! :)

Justin Bieber

Transfer History makes it quite easy to see the price you bought him for :P.

Bought 2 Youths this evening.
Rajab Elahi - 23k probably an overpay but like his talent and can go full primary/tech training for a while.
Alex Seabrook - 10k buy and think I got him for cheap considering I was going up to 30k on him :P. Talent fits in with fielding work. No need for power in a Spinner/Youth so all good :P.

pyronerd

Quote from: Hellopplz on July 28, 2011, 07:19:23 PM

Rajab Elahi - 23k probably an overpay but like his talent and can go full primary/tech training for a while.
Alex Seabrook - 10k buy and think I got him for cheap considering I was going up to 30k on him :P. Talent fits in with fielding work. No need for power in a Spinner/Youth so all good :P.
very nice >:D

Justin Bieber

Quote from: pyronerd on July 28, 2011, 07:20:26 PM

It was going to a good team so why not ;).

Luigi197

What time do my Senior's training update?
wat time in general (or for me at Scotland)?

Justin Bieber

Quote from: CrowsFan on July 28, 2011, 06:47:48 PM
Quote from: Hellopplz on July 28, 2011, 07:24:32 PM
Quote from: pyronerd on July 28, 2011, 07:20:26 PM
It was going to a good team so why not ;).
Go to see, at 23k, he's my most expensive buy as a Youth EVER :o. Next highest was 17k for a 19 y.o Batter in Season 9 (5 seasons ago) and that player is still with me :D.

Seniors update ay 9 FTP time so 7pm AEST.

bomberboy0618

How did the second guy only go for 10k :O

Cookie Monster

7:30 or 7:00 depends on what division your in.