From the Pavilion

Started by reesbr, April 09, 2010, 02:27:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

roo boys!

My PC game not until 15:00 ::)

bomberboy0618

BratPack

Home today. Hopefully mega cash.

Ives is going to have to rest though. Still tossing up on Sicco. Play him for Exp or save him for the T20 when I'll need some fresh hands

BratPack

Quote from: bomberboy0618 on July 24, 2011, 03:46:06 PM
Quote from: bomberboy0618 on July 24, 2011, 01:20:24 PM
Also, which one should I go for?
http://www.fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=338127
http://fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=567777
Or both?
Have 358k+ gate takings from today.
???

I wouldn't touch the first guy with a 10 foot barge pole let alone pay that much. He's a year younger and a LOT worse than Joubert and I paid 9k for him

Second guy?.....I think you can find better for the price he wants. Pass on him too

bomberboy0618

But if I plug his details into the player predictor the second guy I can get to:
Batting   poor       Endurance      reliable   
Bowling   exceptional Technique      spectacular   
Keeping   poor       Power      reasonable   
Fielding   poor               
By 25. Very tempting :/
I should wait until middle of the season, bargains galore there should be.

cookie311993

bomberboy0618

Ok. Sigh. I continue to search.

Maca24

The inflation is worst than EOS atm. No good players available either  ::)
The one time I have some money, theres nobody I want.

bomberboy0618

I know, I cant understand why though.

Maca24

Quote from: bomberboy0618 on July 24, 2011, 07:16:44 PM
I know, I cant understand why though.
new sponsorship is my guess, and people perhaps have saved some cash from EOS.

http://www.fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=201384
How much can I sell him for? Or should I keep him  ???

bomberboy0618

Keep him. He is a beast.

Nails

Maybe you guys need to stop looking at it as "inflation" and consider perhaps with more players joining the game, these are just the new prices...

perhaps prices of the past were under-inflated... perhaps these prices are to stay? Maybe we all have to adjust to these new prices and stop considering them as "inflated" and purchase players accordingly... I've been playing for around 6 weeks now and I've been told/seen someone say at least once a week, every week I've been playing "wow these prices are inflated" etc.

Perhaps this is just how it is now? Got to change thinking...

It's like playing AFL in 2011 with a 2001 gameplan. Things change with time, and perhaps FTP prices are one of them.

Maca24

Quote from: Nails on July 24, 2011, 07:19:49 PM
Maybe you guys need to stop looking at it as "inflation" and consider perhaps with more players joining the game, these are just the new prices...

perhaps prices of the past were under-inflated... perhaps these prices are to stay? Maybe we all have to adjust to these new prices and stop considering them as "inflated" and purchase players accordingly... I've been playing for around 6 weeks now and I've been told/seen someone say at least once a week, every week I've been playing "wow these prices are inflated" etc.

It's like playing AFL in 2011 with a 2001 gameplan. Things change with time, and perhaps FTP prices are one of them.
you have been playing for under 2 months though, so you cant really comment.
@BB - You reckon? His experience is so crap though, even though his stats are great. How much could I get in your opinion?

bomberboy0618

Quote from: Nails on July 24, 2011, 07:19:49 PM

Never. Wait until middle of the season, then reassess.
Id pay 120k maca.

Maca24

ok thanks BB.  :)
If he had reliable experience *Sigh  :P