Main Menu

From the Pavilion

Started by reesbr, April 09, 2010, 02:27:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cyrus

i'll just use this so not to upset anyone
<--------- 8)

AFEV

Are you making all this stuff Cyrus? Looks pretty good if you are 8)

Cyrus

hell no
use a little thing called google maybe a few of you have heard of it, the next big thing on the net i hear  ::)

bomberboy0618

AFEV

You mean Lougle Images? I wonder if anyone will get that.

Cyrus

Quote from: Sid on July 23, 2011, 07:43:40 PM
You mean Lougle Images? I wonder if anyone will get that.

Cicjose

hot tub time machine.....

McRooster

I'm thinking of re-naming Tobias de Vreeze .....Cadell Evans although it's not very Dutch  :P

CrowsFan

I hope you mean Cadel Evans. There is only 1 L in his name ;)

Nails

14.1   .   Ud-Din to Wardlaw : [dropped] Wardlaw goes for an expansive drive but edges it behind. The ball hits the outside of the keeper's gloves, bobbles for a moment and then drops to the ground.

You're a lucky man PB  >:(

FFF, left my captain as Sweeney who's accomplished capt with ave exp...

Where I could have put Maddox capt, who is Outstanding capt w/ Spec exp... no wonder not so many chances today  ::)

31.3   W   Ud-Din to Dorenagama : [Arm Ball] Dorenagama advances, misreads the spin and is comprehensively stumped.
D. Dorenagama st J. Sweeney b. A. Ud-Din 0 (2b 0x4 0x6) SR:0.00

31.2   .   Ud-Din to Dorenagama : Mistimed drive which trickles out into the covers. Nicely bowled but still a poor shot.
31.1   W   Ud-Din to Taylor : He shuffled across his stumps looking to work to leg and was struck in front by Ud-Din.
E. Taylor lbw b. A. Ud-Din 5 (11b 0x4 0x6) SR:45.45

Great double wicket maiden Ud-Din... despite the 4byes :o

35.5   .   Ud-Din to Charles : [dropped] Is that a dropped catch? Charles flashes hard outside the off stump, and the ball pops in and out of Sweeney's gloves. Replays suggest that there may have been the faintest of edges on that, so that goes down as a missed opportunity for Sweeney.

FFFFF 2 dropped catches off Ud-Din's bowling... he could have 6 for and a potential 8 for... but nooo Sweeney dropped two catches  ::)

41.5   1   Leung to Charles : [dropped] Oh my God - I can't believe it's not butter on Texel's fingers. That was a simple catch and Texel grassed it. Leung doesn't look very impressed.    ::)

[A. Ud-Din 10-2-18-4 Should have been 6-18... stupid Sweeney

bomberboy0618

If anyone wants a nat u19 friendly I have the reigns for the 13/8.
Pm me if you want to arrange one.
Also, which one should I go for?
http://www.fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=338127
http://fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=567777
Or both?
Have 358k+ gate takings from today.

Nails

12.1   1   Dent to Stone : [great fielding] A crunching drive from Stone is knocked down in the covers by a diving Charles, and the batsmen jog through for a single. Charles saved a certain boundary there.
    End of over 12 (6 runs) - The Nailers(86-1). 99 runs required from 38 overs. RR 7.17 RRR 2.61
N. Shingle 38 (37b) , D. Stone 44 (33b) , C. Charles 1-0-6-0
11.6   .   Charles to Shingle : [great fielding] Shingle thumps it away through midwicket, where a diving stop from Wardlaw prevents the batsmen from scoring.
11.5   .   Charles to Shingle : [great fielding] Dorenagama manages to get a foot down just in time to stop the ball.

great fielding 3 balls in a row?  ::)

cookie311993

hey BB i will see if we can play against you?

bomberboy0618

Ok. I want it to be our home game though.
Also see if you can get control of the game cookie.

cookie311993

yeah i will try and do that BB our team looks pretty strong as well