Main Menu

From the Pavilion

Started by reesbr, April 09, 2010, 02:27:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nails

48.2   4   Texel to Flynn : [misfield] Oh, that's awful from Stone. Should have been a regulation stop at mid-on but the ball's gone through his legs for four. Just dreadful. Texel is not impressed.

Texel keeps getting sooo unlucky thanks to Misfield, he goes like 1 extra rpo thanks to misfield.

48.6   W   Texel to Kamphuis : Ouch! A great inswinging yorker crashes into Kamphuis's back foot. They all go up in a huge appeal and finally the umpire's finger goes up. Interestingly, not only does the replay show that was going well down leg side, it also shows Kamphuis had limped nearly a whole leg bye before the finger went up. Insult to injury...
P. Kamphuis lbw b. T. Texel 86 (109b 6x4 1x6) SR:78.90

Great last ball to finish up his bowling for the day... Hopefully that 86 isn't a match winner, we had them scoring at 3.50rpo at the 30 over mark... we've really let them get away with this...

End of over 50 (7 runs) - Einsteins (230-8) RR 4.60

Thinking we should be able to chase that down...

cookie311993

nails i think the game engine is trying to give you a hint that your team cant field for shower

Nails

Yep, I'm putting them on fielding training soon...

I'm taking 1 of 2 routes:

1: Throwing them all on fielding after the next training update

or

2: Letting each player have 1 more primary pop each and then throwing them onto fielding. This will help me get my side a little bit better which it needs...

But my team has a lot of potential so it hurts not training them on primaries :(

Nails

0.3   3   Kholi to Siddiq : Dragged down by Kholi, Siddiq waits on the back foot and punches it away for 3.
0.2   4   Kholi to Siddiq : Superbly timed by Siddiq and the ball races away to the boundary.

Siddiq is set to D... they're the first two balls he has faced  ???

End of over 1 (14 runs) - The Nailers(14-0). 217 runs required from 49 overs. RR 14.00 RRR 4.43
D. Stone 6 (3b) , S. Siddiq 8 (3b) , S. Kholi 1-0-14-0

Good start to the chase  ;D

cookie311993

your team is shower when it comes to fielding. we both did shower fielding yesterday which doesnt say much for my team and isnt a true indication as i received 3 fielding pops during the game for my players

Nails

End of over 11 (6 runs) - The Nailers(93-1). 138 runs required from 39 overs. RR 8.45 RRR 3.54
D. Stone 59 (39b) , N. Shingle 21 (18b) , O. James 1-0-6-0

Making light work of what is meant to be the 3rd best team... good practice for when I'm up against the best team in the league next week for SOD.

Just going to play my youth side in T20 and don't care if I lose... they're all bots anyway so I'm guaranteed promotion.

12.5   W   James to Shingle : [catch] Gone! Shingle falls to a pull shot. It was short, on middle stump and Shingle pulls it weakly to square leg where Collins takes the catch.
N. Shingle c R. Collins b. O. James 27 (27b 1x4 0x6) SR:100.00

:(

juniorleggo

my match is about to start against jjcc.  ;D

it is a one day game which i am coming first in my table. 

also this is my full strength side i think ;)

might not be a walkover  :P

Nails

14.4   W   James to Stone : Bouncer, and hooked straight to the man in the deep! Out!
D. Stone c G. Katich b. O. James 68 (50b 7x4 2x6) SR:136.00

Can't afford a collapse.. hold it together boys!

juniorleggo

3.5 6 Gatenby to Richardson : That was barely medium pace from Gatenby, and Richardson had no trouble smashing that over long-off. Dropped in the crowd, though, as the spectator valued his beer above the catch.

That is called dedication for the love of beer!!!  ;D

juniorleggo

End of over 4 (13 runs) - Leggo's Army(29-0) RR 7.25
S. Richardson 21 (13b) , S. Deely 8 (11b) , H. Gatenby 2-0-18-0

pretty good so far :)

Nails

22.4   1   Kholi to Sweeney : [dropped] Oh dear. Sweeney has sent the ball high into the air. Collins positions himself under it and... oh no, he's dropped it! Let me tell you, if looks could kill, Kholi would be on trial right now..

Dropped on his first ball :)

23.2   W   Becker to Sweeney : [catch] An ugly swipe takes the top edge. Becker tracks the swirling ball and gleefully accepts the catch.
J. Sweeney c & b. L. Becker 2 (4b 0x4 0x6) SR:50.00

Not cool Sweeney...

Luigi197

JUST BEAT PB WITH 5 BALLS TO SPARE!!! :) :)
SOOO HAPPY!!! :D :D

-Good game PB 8) Very entertaining. That D.D guy of yours is scary :o

Nails

28.6   4   Kholi to Texel : [Boundary Hitter] That's too short from Kholi, and it's easily tickled down the legside by Texel. I think Kholi will be calling for a new fine leg. Nothing wrong with his legs already if you ask me!

That's why I have you on A at no.7

Thanks Tex :)

AFEV

Might prove costly picking a dry pitch Maca, I'll be playing 3 spinners ;)

Nails

End of over 39 (2 runs) - The Nailers(231-8) RR 5.92

Match Ratings
   Einsteins   The Nailers
Batting - Top Order:   5,564   7,938
Batting - Middle Order:   6,424   5,208
Batting - Tail:   3,061   2,488
Bowling - Seam:   6,089 (6)   7,453 (10)
Bowling - Spin:   4,110 (4)   0 (0)
Fielding/Keeping:   5,347   6,338
Overall:   99,662   116,329

Good work Boys :)

And that's without 12,000 ratings from Ud-Din and a crappy rating from Ramsay instead.... 7K out rated by the no.1 team in his match today, but I have an easy T20 league and he has a hard one, so I'll rest my players whilst his tire out...

Going to be very interesting!