Main Menu

From the Pavilion

Started by reesbr, April 09, 2010, 02:27:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin Bieber

Awesome stuff Luigi 8). Big target to chase but on a flat, very possible! Shaping up to be a good second innings by both you and PB.

Luigi197

End of over 47 - PowerBugCC(311-7) RR 6.62 

That will be a big target to chase. Hopefully my un-tactisised team are up for it!! :)

Luigi197

The wickets are tumbling towards the end of the game!

Herman to Roach : [stumped] Sleek work from Lee, no need for the replay. The batsman's patience gave way as he shimmied and shuffled down the pitch. Herman saw him coming and cleverly dragged it down, completely beating him with some sharp spin.

End of over 49 (3 runs) - PowerBugCC(324-8) RR 6.61
A. Dudley 9 (7b) , C. Vadher 1 (2b) , E. Herman 10-0-43-4
(8/324)

PowerBug

A target of 333 is needed to win. If my opening bowlers don't take the early wickets, maybe you'll get me.

Luigi197

Quote from: PowerBug on July 21, 2011, 10:42:04 PM
A target of 333 is needed to win. If my opening bowlers don't take the early wickets, maybe you'll get me.

maybe, we shall see.

either way this was a good game to watch :)

Luigi197

Now i am determined not to jinx myself....

PowerBug

I need wickets, fast.

DazBurg

End of over 6 (5 runs) - DazBurg's Greatness(31-0). 239 runs required from 44 overs. RR 5.17 RRR 5.43
S. Ritula 10 (16b) , F. Walsh 16 (21b) , D. Morgan 3-0-7-0

hmmm close one against HP

EDIT:

7.3   W   D. Morgan to Walsh : [catch] It was a hopeless long-hop until Walsh pulled it straight to Selth at square leg - what a mess!
F. Walsh c K. Selth b. D. Morgan 17 (25b 0x4 0x6) SR:68.00

oh no

PowerBug

One wicket usually brings another.

W
Dorenagama to Cannon : Dorenagama steams in, shoots down a snorter of a delivery, which Cannon can do nothing about but watch his stumps go flying.
L. Cannon b. D. Dorenagama 22 (19b 2x4 1x6) SR:115.79

cookie311993

Still heaps of inflation on the market.  flower off n00bs

Luigi197

Quote from: PowerBug on July 21, 2011, 11:04:53 PM

now u dont go saying that too often now! :(
another wicket gone. come one boys!!!

PowerBug

Quote from: PowerBug on July 21, 2011, 11:04:53 PM

W
Dorenagama to Cannon : Dorenagama steams in, shoots down a snorter of a delivery, which Cannon can do nothing about but watch his stumps go flying.
L. Cannon b. D. Dorenagama 22 (19b 2x4 1x6) SR:115.79
The master words have come true:

W
Dorenagama to Madhana : The stumps are demolished! Madhana thrives on width, so it was good bowling by Dorenagama to stick it in the blockhole.
B. Madhana b. D. Dorenagama 2 (8b 0x4 0x6) SR:25.00

PowerBug

And Dorenagama, the first player i bought, has taken his third in 2 overs.

W
Dorenagama to Harris : [catch] Brute from Dorenagama. How do you play a ball like that? Banged in and well directed, Harris falls backward as he tries to sway out of the way. The ball flicks off his gloves and balloons up in the air. Dudley is alert in the slips cordon and rushes forward, diving full length to wrap his hands under the ball.
S. Harris c A. Dudley b. D. Dorenagama 0 (1b 0x4 0x6) SR:0.00

Advantage PowerBug.

Luigi197

PowerBug

Does three usually bring a fourth, not sure. Dorenagama's off now anyway. It's time for my favourite time of the match. Clinton Charles (rfs with Doosra) to bowl in tandem with Craid Dent (rws with Wrong-Un)

EDIT:

Sorry, i usually play that way, Charles and Dent bowl spells 3 and 4. Dorenagama will continue to pound them down, i'm sorry Luigi, i didn't know that he would destroy.

So it's my best two bowlers to bowl now. Dorenagama (rfm) and Leigh Livingston (rfs)