Main Menu

From the Pavilion

Started by reesbr, April 09, 2010, 02:27:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nails

Slippens and Sweeney - both had equally horrible games with the gloves

Both dropped two catches and both teams have conceded 5 byes in total...

and only taken 1 catch each...

49.5   1   Burton to Sweeney : Sensible cricket by Sweeney. A full pitched ball and he's just knocked it back past Burton. Mid-off runs round to cut it off but the batsmen pick up 1.

That brings the 350 up :) Happy with that :)

cookie311993

not the day for fielding

Nails

Already know I didn't have the biggest loss of the competition for this round... got to mark this one down as a special occasion.

roo boys!

Sent at: 20 Jul 11 09:56   From:  system   To:  rooboys
Hi.

This is just a quick reminder message to let you know your Pavilion Membership will expire in 20 days.

If you would like to continue enjoying the additional features offered by Pavilion Membership, please visit the Shop page.

You will still be able to play the game should your membership expire - you will just no longer be able to enjoy the features made exclusively available to Pavilion members.

The full list of Pavilion member features can be found here.

The From the Pavilion team.

Naw :(

juniorleggo

hey all,

i am a friend of cookie311993.

I have just recently joined fan footy and have been playing FTP for half a season.

Justin Bieber

Hi Juniorleggo :).

You get use to it RB :P. Still doesn't take away from the fun of things :D.

CrowsFan

End of over 50 (4 runs) - The Matchbox Matadors(252-6) RR 5.04
W. Deane 59 (70b) , W. Orange 18 (16b) , N. Fyfe 10-0-51-2

Happy with that score on a slow wicket :)

juniorleggo

AFEV

Quote from: roo boys! on July 21, 2011, 07:01:58 PM
Sent at: 20 Jul 11 09:56   From:  system   To:  rooboys
Hi.

This is just a quick reminder message to let you know your Pavilion Membership will expire in 20 days.

If you would like to continue enjoying the additional features offered by Pavilion Membership, please visit the Shop page.

You will still be able to play the game should your membership expire - you will just no longer be able to enjoy the features made exclusively available to Pavilion members.

The full list of Pavilion member features can be found here.

The From the Pavilion team.

Naw :(
If you give me an awesome speech I will renew it :o

cookie311993

Luigi197

Woops Power Bug.. forgot to set tactics for our friendly... oh well... we'll see how it goes ;)

roo boys!

Speech? Nawwww :P

How about I just sneak out from under the couch in your house (unlimited wi-fi! :D) and get into your room and steal the powerpoint that you made for your parents and present it to you, would that count?

AFEV

Quote from: roo boys! on July 21, 2011, 07:36:55 PM
Speech? Nawwww :P

How about I just sneak out from under the couch in your house (unlimited wi-fi! :D) and get into your room and steal the powerpoint that you made for your parents and present it to you, would that count?
Yesh :P

roo boys!

Well shut your eyes and count to 1,000 while I come out of hiding for a while :P

AFEV

Quote from: roo boys! on July 21, 2011, 07:41:28 PM
Well shut your eyes and count to 1,000 while I come out of hiding for a while :P
Starting from now 0:-)