Main Menu

From the Pavilion

Started by reesbr, April 09, 2010, 02:27:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nails

Lostwalleti has called heads correctly and has decided to bat. bundy bashers will start their innings shortly.

That's the only win you'll have today, enjoy it  ;D :-X

cookie311993

haha i hope not nails we will soon see how your new fastie goes against my team. Slippens my opener with Burton. My keeper and seam all-rounder.

cookie311993

still yet to play a full strength side in the FFPL2. Surely that will be full strength next week against the dark horse McRooster

Nails

Good game cookie...

You've smashed my best seam bowler, I surrender any chance of an upset...

Outstanding summary and he goes for that many runs  ::)

1.2   W   Texel to Burton : [Slower Ball] Burton sees a slower ball, throws everything at it and only manages to get a thin edge behind the wicket.
D. Burton c J. Sweeney b. T. Texel 8 (5b 0x4 1x6) SR:160.00

Game back on

Texel texel texellllll texelllllllllll texelllllllllll

cookie311993

slippens is on defensive to have a bat and burton is normal. These are probably the worst two batters in my normal lineup. Next is showerty youth on aggressive for a slog then my batting lineup begins. shower burton is out

Nails

B. Maddox... two misfields in two overs ::)

cookie311993

nails maybe not bowl that new fastie he is getting smashed by my youth batter

Nails

2.6   6   Mamta to Nadeau : Like a red headed kid in summer, the ball was desperate to avoid the sun and find some shade. Lucky the stands are covered.... six runs

All thanks to a nb  ::)

http://www.fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=48017

Maybe just not on A cookie?

cookie311993

the  pitch should be helping him though nails. yeah Nadeau played it like it was a free hit. They cant smack Texel around though

Nails

5.3   .   Texel to Nadeau : [dropped] Sweeney dives to his right and is unable to glove the chance cleanly.

FFFFFFFFFFFF

FFFFFFFFFF
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

cookie311993

I was wanting him to get out but meh. I would like these two to last to 15 overs. If that can happen then you might have a tough test nails. Since my order goes down to 8 and should see the sloggers in at 35 overs+

Nails

In Mamta's defence he has had around 5 added runs onto his figures thanks to misfields....

cookie311993

yeah thats your fault for poor fielding nails. How is Leung looking now?

Nails

Quote from: cookie311993 on July 21, 2011, 01:23:15 PM
yeah thats your fault for poor fielding nails. How is Leung looking now?

You can tell me when he comes on to bowl :P

cookie311993

haha i was meaning skills. He should have been close to a pop in both bowling and tech. Hopefully he gets smacked around the ground