Main Menu

From the Pavilion

Started by reesbr, April 09, 2010, 02:27:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cicjose

then there should be no excuses your team will start its meteoric rise to the top?

DazBurg

Quote from: Cicjose on July 18, 2011, 04:37:26 PM
then there should be no excuses your team will start its meteoric rise to the top?

hopefully

though if i rise up too far how can i be the giant killer if i become a giant myself?..lol

Justin Bieber

Quote from: bomberboy0618 on July 17, 2011, 11:18:59 PM
Guys i am looking for 16 yr old ord/ord youths to buy to redo my youth team with. Will pay 20k a youth. If any of you have one/find one on the tm please post them so I can buy them. Thanks :)
I've got: http://www.fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=686418 - Ord/Rea 17 y.o batter who I've been working on but doesn't look like he'll play for me. If you want I can put him up?

Next post may be lengthy but will be for Cyrus :).

bomberboy0618

Cicjose

Quote from: DazBurg on July 18, 2011, 05:14:51 PM

hopefully

though if i rise up too far how can i be the giant killer if i become a giant myself?..lol

good point lol

Justin Bieber

Quote from: bomberboy0618 on July 18, 2011, 06:01:00 PM
Why not :)
Put him up :). Rather him play for you that get disgruntled on my bench :D.

roo boys!

Quote from: Cicjose on July 18, 2011, 06:01:41 PM
Quote from: DazBurg on July 18, 2011, 05:14:51 PM

hopefully

good point lol
Suicide? :-\ :P

Master Q

Just found out I'm making 10k each week (after everything)  :) More money for my academies  ;D

But have to wait till tomorrow as WI updates occur at 1 am EST  :P

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Cyrus on July 17, 2011, 02:53:15 PM
pls need help what orders should i set

Wade is Fast
Ahmed FM
Raja M
Proverbs M
Harper WS

Green pitch
I'd go for a Batting lineup of:
1. Samuel Sandher - Endurance is very handy for an Opener if they are to do their job well.
2. Shofi Arman - As above. Already have him opening.
3. Dada Gama Pinto - Best batter in at 3 and you already have him there 8).
4. Alvin Hall - Already have him in place.
5. William Palmer - On Defensive due to lack of power. Could help late in the innings.
6. Christofer Fillmore - Not the greatest keeper but is very all round in his skills. Only keeper I saw so must play. Could potentially play on Aggressive with his power.
7. Hector Wade - Ordinary Batting a help.
8. Kashif Raja - As above.
9. John Harper - As above.
10. Khalid Muqeem
11. Edward Proverbs - Could go for Aggressive for him or Harper if you wish as they are tailenders.

Zeke Abdel looks like a promising prospect as an Opener for you and could play as an Opener if you want him to. Trevor Atkinson is your worst batter and would say fire him but depends on how you see him. Might get Rel/Cap by end of this season which isn't great for his age but secondaries and talent are there. I just would look to get a better batter if needed if you can in the future.

Bowling lineup:
Hector Wade Fasty - 1(A) & 8
Khalid Muqeem FM - 3 & 9 (A)
Edward Proverbs M - 2 (D) & 6
Kashif Raja M - 4 & 7 (A)
John Harper WS - 5 (D) & 10

The orders depend if you are a risk takers or a safe kinda guy. I normally would apply 4-6 Bowling tactics (usually 5). I don't put Spinners on Aggressive unless on a Spinner friendly pitch. I like fast starts (but may back fire) so usually put my first bowler on Aggressive. The rest depends on how you like to bowl. Uneven or Green pitches should suit the team. Green would be best if you want to play Ahmed, although Harper will be good either way as he brings a little variety to the team.

Khalid Muqeem was locked but going on wage, would be one of your top bowlers (skill wise). Rick Schulting could be kept with those talents and being a FS (comes in handy on an away pitch if they favour spinners). Alam Ahmed would fall behind him and could be kept if you prefer to play an all seam attack, something I haven't done for 2 seasons (when I couldn't find any spinners I liked). Did work quite well if you do decide but primaries may be a bit behind. Jack Robran may be a waste of space in your seniors. His fielding is good and batting is decent for a bowler, but you already have 3 much better bowlers with a level less batting. I suggest firing him to save his wage as you already have 2 FM and a Fasty ahead of him. Hope that helps Cyrus :).

Cyrus

BratPack

First guy no.

Second guy....Eh some newbie might give something like 5k just cause he's gifted in something

Nails

http://fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=125466

Should I leave Ud-Din on endo?

If I primary whore him for agesss, is there any chance I could get him to excep/excep ?

I know he's old and therefore there's a significant chance I should leave him on endo, but just wondering opinions...

CrowsFan

It would take you more than a season to get him up to excep/excep so yes endurance training is the way to go

Cicjose

my finisher who averages 90 is now up to 36K