Main Menu

From the Pavilion

Started by reesbr, April 09, 2010, 02:27:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cicjose

Justin Bieber

Quote from: bomberboy0618 on July 17, 2011, 03:01:44 PM
Cyrus, ask hp. His the best man to ask.
Saw this a bit late :-[. I've been busy finishing some homework today so can look over your team tommorrow Cyrus and suggest some orders (which you can use to tweak to your liking).

Not that badly either Cic. It's a slow pitch so can't expect overly much :).

Nails

You will probably all think I'm a total idiot... 30yo and I forked out a bit for him... but with 2 VERY tough matches coming up in SOD next two weeks I bought this guy in to help me get over the line...

Outstanding capt with Natural Leader talent and will be my no.1 strike bowler

Sorry Ud-Din but you've been relegated  :-*

http://www.fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=48017

If a player has just plopped this week, they're not likely to plop in the same talent next week are they?

Cicjose

I like my scoring free flowing tho HP admittedly i don't play on slow pitches enough so that is why i set my game up that way to slow my opponent down more than me

AFEV

Quote from: Nails on July 17, 2011, 11:09:10 PM
You will probably all think I'm a total idiot... 30yo and I forked out a bit for him... but with 2 VERY tough matches coming up in SOD next two weeks I bought this guy in to help me get over the line...

Outstanding capt with Natural Leader talent and will be my no.1 strike bowler

Sorry Ud-Din but you've been relegated  :-*

http://www.fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=48017

If a player has just plopped this week, they're not likely to plop in the same talent next week are they?
He is a fasty so that really saves him :P
Nah plopping is random so just as likely.

bomberboy0618

Guys i am looking for 16 yr old ord/ord youths to buy to redo my youth team with. Will pay 20k a youth. If any of you have one/find one on the tm please post them so I can buy them. Thanks :)

Cyrus

Quote from: Hellopplz on July 17, 2011, 11:06:39 PM
Quote from: bomberboy0618 on July 17, 2011, 03:01:44 PM
Cyrus, ask hp. His the best man to ask.
Saw this a bit late :-[. I've been busy finishing some homework today so can look over your team tommorrow Cyrus and suggest some orders (which you can use to tweak to your liking).

Not that badly either Cic. It's a slow pitch so can't expect overly much :).
sides open for you to look at
http://www.fromthepavilion.org/seniors.htm?teamId=160

Nails

Has anyone got any guides/suggestions on managing fatigue?

I've been doing alright with my wheelchair patrol because I only play them for essential games...

but my 20/21YOs are struggling... with 3 of them only on passable fatigue... how do I let them recover easiest? At which level should I be concerned with?

I'm playing a bot in T20 so playing two of my youth bowlers who are ordinary and poor summary, and then 3 of my senior bowlers who are all 'rested' fatigue

Few of my batters are only 'ener' fatigue too.

bomberboy0618

Bring in filler if you need. Play a very weakened side against the bot though.

Nails

Only 2 players are from my youths and rest are my least fatigued players...

Some are 'ener' fatigue though which is concerning. I think every match we've played so far has been hot  ::)

Stupid Bangaldesh. Playing all my old farts in the T20 match because they're all rested and the others aren't.

Ud-Din is............ getting rested

:o Nails playing a game without Ud-Din? Who would have thought

CrowsFan

Quote from: bomberboy0618 on July 17, 2011, 11:18:59 PM
Guys i am looking for 16 yr old ord/ord youths to buy to redo my youth team with. Will pay 20k a youth. If any of you have one/find one on the tm please post them so I can buy them. Thanks :)
None on the market at the moment sorry, just checked

bomberboy0618

Thanks cf :)
The market is so barren ATM, I hate it >:O

AFEV

Quote from: bomberboy0618 on July 17, 2011, 11:39:55 PM
Thanks cf :)
The market is so barren ATM, I hate it >:O
Maybe we should all spice it up by putting our best players on the market :o

McRooster

Nails if your Academy investment is at a manageable level then maybe just set your more fatigued player training at 'rest' for a week and perhaps throw your PC aspirations out the window to help preserve them.

Nails

Quote from: McRooster on July 17, 2011, 11:52:09 PM
Nails if your Academy investment is at a manageable level then maybe just set your more fatigued player training at 'rest' for a week and perhaps throw your PC aspirations out the window to help preserve them.

Already eliminated from PC  ;D

Forgot to set orders and was up against 416th in the world anyway...

I had two chances of making it past round 1: Buckley's and none.

Time now just to focus on smashing my next two SOD matches, my T20 league is 100% bots + me so I'll just keep giving my youths some exp there. Shame my youths are absolutely TERRIBLE.