Main Menu

From the Pavilion

Started by reesbr, April 09, 2010, 02:27:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maca24

Go for the 2nd guy BB.
Torres is overpriced now.

roo boys!

Zia and Valk make a great number 3 and 4 partnership 8)

cookie311993

dont go for either BB just wait and whether the market for awhile

Maca24

Quote from: cookie311993 on July 16, 2011, 08:43:20 PM
dont go for either BB just wait and whether the market for awhile
When can we expect to see the inflation stop?

cookie311993

inflation will start to drop in about 2 or 3 weeks when teams start to get knocked out of the PC and sell extra players no longer needed

Maca24

Quote from: cookie311993 on July 16, 2011, 09:01:12 PM
inflation will start to drop in about 2 or 3 weeks when teams start to get knocked out of the PC and sell extra players no longer needed
awesome. Feel like I could of done more at EOS so gives me a chance to replce a few more guys.
Ill be looking for a batter to replace Astle..

cookie311993

Most teams will replace lose ends with players no longer needed.  The better teams have a squad full of players we dream of and they will sell up to save wages so should see plenty on the tm for cheap money

bomberboy0618

Yeah saving up to raid the tm, especially for a few projects.
Should I throw my game tomorrow or go all out? Either way I will lose and it will be a good exp boost for my youths :/
Ah yes I remember now, on the look for good youths, have a budget of about 150-200k to revitalise my youth team so that I can get more enjoyment from this game :). So post some youths I should chase :).
http://fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=571521
Would surely make the u19 nat team for this year?
Oh well if any of you has money you might want him.

cookie311993

BB get your youth academy at improving ++ so you can become more involved with our community. Then in few seasons your will have players playing nats which would be awesome and bring you enjoyment. Tomorrow play your strongest side mate

bomberboy0618

Yeah I will in a few weeks after my academy pops, but I guess I can afford to run at a 30k loss until I get the sa pop.
Edit: Just looking at it, I cant afford it so I need to leave it as it is so I can put it on steady until it pops to superior so I put my sa on steady and pop my academy.

cookie311993

mate you have plenty of money and a pensioners side so you can bump your youths up until you get good players going through to your seniors from your youths it would work for you and save you money as you are already excellent SA

bomberboy0618

I dont like running such a heavy loss though.
Plus having a superior sa is very appealing, and it will be there in 5 more weeks.

cookie311993

okay mine will be superior in maybe 1 week 2 at max. And my youth academy will be reasonable in 1 maybe 2 weeks.

Maca24

Id love to invest in youths but unfortunately im struggling enough with my SA.
Ill be at Lavish in 5 weeks but it takes alot of money to improve/maintain.

cookie311993

yeah i am going to superior senior academy then just gonna stay steady while i build up my youth academy to good and then hopefully i am having enough money stored to build both of them up