Main Menu

From the Pavilion

Started by reesbr, April 09, 2010, 02:27:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cookie311993

i have a shower one who was good at 16 by showerty academy stuffed him up though

BratPack

Quote from: Maca24 on July 13, 2011, 08:02:09 PM
Just a question. In regards to everyone who has a good youth keeper, did you get your scouts to recruit a keeper or did you buy your keeper off the TM?

I brought Brouwer when he was 17 cause he was gifted in keeping. I have recruited a keeper though...Come to think of it I should do it again next week. The only time I did ask for a keeper I got Gerards.

CrowsFan

Just a question. In regards to everyone who has a good youth keeper, did you get your scouts to recruit a keeper or did you buy your keeper off the TM?
I bought mine when he was 16 for 15k :)
http://www.fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=574241

Maca24

Ok thanks guys. I might try and recruit one.. cas all the half decent guys sell for 20k+.

Maca24

CrowsFan

Doing pretty well against RB on a slow wicket tonight.

End of over 24 (13 runs) - The Matchbox Matadors(143-2) RR 5.96
R. Donfeld 18 (10b) , F. Davis 59 (67b) , W. Najjar 8-0-59-1

Just lost star youth player Temiz for 55, but Donfeld has come in all guns blazing :)

CrowsFan

Just lost Davis for 66 and Argal for 4...

End of over 28 (5 runs) - The Matchbox Matadors(159-4) RR 5.68
R. Donfeld 22 (22b) , C. Sargeant 0 (0b) , R. Stevenson 6-0-29-1

Next in is the AR then the bowlers...

AFEV

28.4   W   Mackay to Blaxland : Bowled him! Excellent delivery on a length, nips back in from outside the off stump, Blaxland on the front foot looks to drive through the off side, gets the inside edge and strikes the middle stump.
B. Blaxland b. S. Mackay 99 (83b 7x4 2x6) SR:119.28

My heart. Breaks.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Sid on July 13, 2011, 07:01:04 PM
Quote from: cookie311993 on July 13, 2011, 06:59:27 PM
wont it let you i will see something
http://ftpcanada.freeforums.org/index.php
I tried to and they never approved my account. I'd love to join a community where I know people because so far I have been rejected by the core members.
It's very annoying.
We are all apart of different countries. I followed Australia, tried NZ but the Aussies accepted me more so now sticking with them (2 seasons now). Guess you gotta search and see which nation treats you well and are welcoming before you decide. A bad experience does turn you off some countries....

First Youth Keeper was an original in my Youth team. Ending up buying another for 6k when he was 16 and served me well for 4 seasons :D. The when he was 19, started trying to pull for a Keeper. Ended up with Kroos who has his flaws as a batsman but is a solid keeper for me. I prefer pulling Keeper as it'll save you money. Aim for a Average+ skilled player in the Keeping department. Then work on it a while until it's Cap/Rel. If it's high enough, then could change to batting (although I'm not as I'm going for a more Pure Keeper).

That is 100 runs for Gallagher (100 runs, 97b, 10x4, 1x6) SR:103.09
Gallagher off to another great start to a season 8). Looking to overtake Currie as leading YOD scorer in the History of Hello.

Justin Bieber

May I just ask if anybody on here bought me a Pav membership? Somehow got a message saying I've received a months membership although I don't pay for anything online. If it was, Thank you :).

McRooster

Has there been discussion on the mod board HP that you should take the role when you 'become of age' - seeing as ossie and hawk don't play?

Master Q

Quote from: Hellopplz on July 13, 2011, 09:43:15 PM
May I just ask if anybody on here bought me a Pav membership? Somehow got a message saying I've received a months membership although I don't pay for anything online. If it was, Thank you :).
I didn't - No one has ever bought me a membership (I'm not unpopular  :P I pay for it myself), but if It doesn't tell you who bought it for you then that's kinda strange...

cookie311993

I bought you the membership hp to say thank you for your assistance in getting the franchise league off the ground. Thanks mate hope you like it

Justin Bieber

Thanks Cookie :D. Much appreciated but didn't expect it :o. Caught me by suprise when I got the email saying I got membership.

33.6 W Baker to Gallagher : Quicker delivery that pitches and turns sharply. Gallagher pushes forward to defend but fails to make contact and the ball hits the pad right in front of the stumps. He was beaten by the extra pace and the sharp turn there.
R. Gallagher lbw b. R. Baker 116 (115b 11x4 1x6) SR:100.87

Gallagher :'(. 9th YOD century in his 34th game 8).

End of over 36 (7 runs) - Hello(208-5) RR 5.78
B. Smart 0 (0b) , A. Aparo 32 (33b) , R. Baker 6-0-32-3
Now they are starting to crumble :(.

CrowsFan

My guys have had a bit of a collapse, showing that my lower order is not as strong as last season :(
End of over 37 (6 runs) - The Matchbox Matadors(217-8) RR 5.86
J. van der Hoeven 5 (4b) , C. Sargeant 17 (19b) , L. Buttler 7-0-43-2