Main Menu

From the Pavilion

Started by reesbr, April 09, 2010, 02:27:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cookie311993

yeah you are on now alex. just wait abit to access everything mate. they make sure you are loyal before you see the stuff about the nat teams. Post away and pull canada

AFEV

Quote from: cookie311993 on July 13, 2011, 07:04:06 PM
yeah you are on now alex. just wait abit to access everything mate. they make sure you are loyal before you see the stuff about the nat teams. Post away and pull canada
I have pulled Canadian for R&B before, Blake Aubut is the only half decent Canadian to ever come out of the academy.

Would it be worth mentioning I know you/BB/R&B?

cookie311993

Yeah cause they want me to bring more players to the community

Master Q

Last Night, The first game of the season for the SE Melbourne Thunder Dogs took place. Nice crowd for a T20.

Both of my new Openers, purchased at EOS hit centuries, which pretty much secured me the win  :P Good way to start the season.

AFEV

Quote from: cookie311993 on July 13, 2011, 07:16:38 PM
Yeah cause they want me to bring more players to the community
Alright...
http://ftpcanada.freeforums.org/just-to-say-hello-t231-140.html
Is that where I introduce myself or did it morph in to an ice hockey thread :ninja

CrowsFan

Playing against RB tonight in a youth match.
Rated 88k on Sunday in a friendly, but with form reset and a couple different players playing will rate a little less...

cookie311993

Yeah do it there and start to post.

8-6 Suited

Cookie, stop trying to recruit people or push Canada on everyone dude. It's really getting on a lot of peoples nerves.

Master Q

Quote from: 8-6 Suited on July 13, 2011, 07:24:43 PM
Cookie, stop trying to recruit people or push Canada on everyone dude. It's really getting on a lot of peoples nerves.
*mine*

I'm actually surprised so many of you are joining? How much is he paying you?  :P

Bazinga

I was about to post the same thing Shaggy ... cookie you should let people make up their own minds about joining a community. This constant Canada pushing is really annoying   >:(

AFEV

Quote from: Master Q on July 13, 2011, 07:29:02 PM
Quote from: 8-6 Suited on July 13, 2011, 07:24:43 PM
*mine*

I'm actually surprised so many of you are joining? How much is he paying you?  :P
7 figures :)
$10. 00001

cookie311993

sorry shaggy and baz for clogging the thread

Bazinga

It's not so much that you are clogging up the thread cookie .. but this forum is designed for everyone to ask questions, give advice and sometimes brag about performances/players etc. Some people don't appreciate others constantly pushing their own bandwagon.

You seriously need to be more considerate with what you are posting.

cookie311993

fair point baz. sorry mate

Maca24

Just a question. In regards to everyone who has a good youth keeper, did you get your scouts to recruit a keeper or did you buy your keeper off the TM?