Main Menu

From the Pavilion

Started by reesbr, April 09, 2010, 02:27:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cookie311993

exp is terrible bb. and fletch lucky you have plenty of money cause you are really gonna need it for the two 20 year old players

cookie311993

Really need to start stockpiling money now. My team is set until next eos. Gate takings and every bit of money made from now on will be put straight into academies and stockpiled for a useful time

AFEV

Quote from: cookie311993 on July 11, 2011, 10:28:46 AM
Really need to start stockpiling money now. My team is set until next eos. Gate takings and every bit of money made from now on will be put straight into academies and stockpiled for a useful time
I'd like to pick up another 20 y.o but after that I'll be sitting out as well.
Hopefully I can steadily make a profit with the new finances.

Check your PMs Cookie :)

Fletch74

Quote from: cookie311993 on July 11, 2011, 10:21:13 AM
exp is terrible bb. and fletch lucky you have plenty of money cause you are really gonna need it for the two 20 year old players
Yes, I know, but what do you think these players are worth. Should I just go for the 24yo, since I already have 6 20yo's?

cookie311993

yeah i should make a good profit hopefully. With a 100k sponsorship each week and a 12k stadium i will reguarly get 10k+ until closer to EOS hopefully start to fill it to max. Checked my pms sid and replied back for you mate.

Fletch-
Kirkwood seems a bit overpriced for me. Yeah he outstanding bowling for 20 year old but he has accomplished tech. That is a serious tech gap especially for a medium bowler who you want to have a high technique to bowl a good line and length. Capable experience helps him out but not quite sure it is worth the massive tech gap. Might take awhile to close that gap. But you could if you wanted pump some batting into him to improve his batting and closing the tech gap.

Wright- Wow nice player a Fastie is very rare. Pretty good skills to back it up and gotta love his power level already. Worth it i reckon. probably 175k-200k. That high cause he is a fastie

Shadi- Holy flower. What a player? A Fastie who also can hold the bat. Nice player worth showerloads. If you get him you have your new All-rounder and captain. Not sure how much he is worth due to start of season. May be able to get him pretty cheap if better teams are low on money

AFEV

Shadi WTF o.O
One of Ash's super pulls ::)

Beast there Fletch, good luck.

Fletch74

Since the EOS thread is locked, I thought I would brag about my EOS trades here :P

08 Jul 11 11:35 Bought Abiola Jirongo from The Soggybottom XI for $500,000
08 Jul 11 07:50 Bought Steve Ogonji Tikolo from Dhakaiya Gangsta for $203,433
08 Jul 11 04:31 Sold Jacob Phillips to Incredible XI for $106,050
08 Jul 11 04:25 Sold Samuel Breman to Jareds XI for $97,102
08 Jul 11 04:10 Sold Barry Broomes to Kamikaze Kangaroos for $1,039,456
07 Jul 11 10:45 Bought Dean Fitzgerald from Folk Heroes for $492,482
06 Jul 11 17:01 Sold Samuel Chase to The Dolphins for $95,720
05 Jul 11 04:40 Bought Paul Jhappan from Bermudan first XI for $131,987
04 Jul 11 22:20 Sold David Boag to Yorkshire Tykes for $115,762
04 Jul 11 22:20 Sold Keith Martin to Wakatu Cricket Club Inc for $133,704
04 Jul 11 22:20 Sold Zahid Farhan to SIX SMASHERS for $190,000

and have one more on the TM ATM - Brahmadhara Kallichuran

No doubt I have been extremely lucky with the sale of Broomes :D

So here is my lineup ATM

John Rowley - 27yo out/out Skilled batsmen with Out Endo and Exp Power and cap exp
Charles Drewer - 24yo exp/out with acc Endo, reas exp
Steve Ogonji Tikolo - 20yo exp/rel Sturdy batsmen with >5k Spare Ratings and reas exp
Roger Cosstick - 20yo acc/rel Spin Speciallist with avg exp
Beau Baker - 20yo rel/rel Accumulator with ord exp
George Costanza - 23yo Spec keeper with reas fielding and acc/out batting - Gifted Keeping, reas exp
Paul Jhappan - 25yo spec/spec LFS with avg batting and Spin Speciallist, cap exp and out captaincy
Abiola Jirongo - 20yo exp/acc RM with Swing talent and Cap Endo, and Cap exp - Kenyan U19 NAT
Cosmos Kramer - 23yo out/out RM with Swing talent and reas exp
Shahid Abid - 20yo acc/acc RFS OBB with avg exp
Dean Fitzgerald - 20yo acc/acc RF NBB with reas exp. Has played U19 NAT for Ireland

Bought Abid, Cosstick and Baker before I sold Broomes, so they're a fraction weaker than the other 20yo's. 11 players above, just need to complete the 12 with perhaps an AR, otherwise my batting lineup is a bit weak

Fletch74

Yes, I don't think I'll get Shadi - he will probably go > $1 million

cookie311993

highly possible fletch but you are in with a fair chance. He might stay low and you never know how much teams with heaps of cash are in search of an All-rounder. sit and wait mate and hopefully you have some more luck

Nails

Nice to know you think your guy is great Fletch...

but the pull I'm going to make in 2 hours will be:

Reas/Reas/Reas

Making him a reas bat/keeper with Gifted Keeping.

I can smell it.

cookie311993

best you dream nails the star player will be canadian today

Nails

I think he'll be from Netherlands or India...

I'll be decided in 2 hours..

cookie311993

you will never know nails. just looking back i havent pull a player from anywhere but Canada since the 7th of December 2010