Main Menu

From the Pavilion

Started by reesbr, April 09, 2010, 02:27:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Master Q

Quote from: Bazinga on July 05, 2011, 11:30:04 AM
Yeah but fatigue is never an issue with youths, unless they play senior matches.
True. Mordt ended the season Clinically dead, batting at no.5 in SOD and T20, as well as being Keeper, and also sometimes playing Youth games as Keeper at No.4.

Bazinga

Quote from: Master Q on July 05, 2011, 11:33:27 AM
Quote from: Bazinga on July 05, 2011, 11:30:04 AM
Yeah but fatigue is never an issue with youths, unless they play senior matches.
True. Mordt ended the season Clinically dead, batting at no.5 in SOD and T20, as well as being Keeper, and also sometimes playing Youth games as Keeper at No.4.

I wouldn't imagine he would have been performing too well  :P  It's great to have a keeper with 'sturdy' talent - they always seem to be rested  :)

cookie311993

shower you are heaps defensive nails

Nails

Quote from: cookie311993 on July 05, 2011, 12:01:04 PM
shower you are heaps defensive nails

Only because I'm playing 5 bats on a slow/windy lol

and my 5th bat is an out of form reasonable summary...

Should be capable summary once back in form...

He's rel/rel/rel keeper bat.

cookie311993

why not 6 bats? slow pitch have three defensive. 6 and above. i normally go 1,3 and 5 defensive

Nails

Because that'd involve me dropping 1 of my 6 bowlers (lol)

and I couldn't decide which to drop as the lesser bowlers are the ones who have been getting the wickets of late...

so I'm using this friendly as a match so that the boys can fight for selection...

Whichever bowlers bowl the best, will get selected for my upcoming PC/league matches

cookie311993

so you are bowling all 6

Nails

Yes I am Cookie  ;D

http://fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=63570

Hmm... I want this guy... an oldie but a goodie, but I bid most my $ on a guy who ends 20 minutes later so can't pick this guy up.

F.A.R.K

cookie311993

hopefully it works out for you mate

cookie311993

my 2 wrist spinners ending shortly. if not sold instant fire

Nails

It's only a friendly, so no biggie if I lose anyway...

if I bowl PB out it'll be worth it... but I doubt I will, he has bolstered his line up a bit more than I have...

and he gets like $15K more per week from sponsorship cause he went a bot league and got div 4  ::)

cookie311993

yeah sri lanka for the win. good leagues

Nails

boosting your players for you cookie... don't really need them/want them but they might get a game or two...

I might play 3-4 spinners on a windy crumbler  ;D

cookie311993

okay then nails. i didnt expect anyone to want them they are just wrist spinners not good enough for my liking. might be good for you though

Nails

I don't really want them, but I'll take them  ;D

Are they okay at 1K/3K?

Wristys are pretty good at picking up wickets aren't they? I could always use one to give Ud-Din a rest... heaven forbid if he needs one though.