Main Menu

From the Pavilion

Started by reesbr, April 09, 2010, 02:27:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin Bieber

He's alright Nails if you want a Batter. Don't have to look too much into secondariers when just starting out as they won't win you games as much :).

Technique adds consistency to the players performance. This is for all players and helps their performances. Batting/Bowling help how good the player is at their job while Technique will help them do their role more often.

From the Game Rules (http://www.fromthepavilion.org/rules.htm?rulespage=playerskills):
Technique This skill is combined with the primary skills of batting, bowling and keeping. Technique is a very important skill that should not be overlooked, as it affects the consistency of a player's performance in a match. For example:
•a player with a high batting skill but a low technique skill will often not play to his potential.
•a high bowling skill coupled with a low technique skill will be capable of taking wickets, but will also often bowl a smattering of poor deliveries.

Nails

Why is he only cap summary...

When rel/acc and rel form...

That concerns me...

Justin Bieber

For summaries, also have to take into account Power for Batters and Seamers. It can really help out summaries although I don't go on summaries, I go on the skill set of the player when purchasing and playing them.

Nails

How much for him HP or should I just wait a few days?

Justin Bieber

Can go for him to 20k or so if you want 8). Up to you. As long as you make him worth the cash, go for it ;).

Cicjose

just a weird observation i just found my Pavillion Cup Opponent has 41 players in his senior squad

http://www.fromthepavilion.org/seniors.htm?teamId=1789

Cicjose

Quote from: Hellopplz on July 04, 2011, 12:07:27 AM
Quote from: Cicjose on July 04, 2011, 12:03:48 AM
http://www.fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=537127

what will he sell at do you think?
Could sell for 50k+ as he's already a Acc/Acc player (with Finisher talent). I wouldn't go over 30k or so for him but could stretch that more if you really want him.

I see he's Irish as well Cic ;). Looking abroad to go forward?

yeah he just went above 50K :'(

Justin Bieber

Unlucky Cic. Can expect the Acc/Acc players to go for quite a bit as they could potentially reach Exp/Exp by the end of the coming season.

Cicjose

Yeah and Carney seems to be going for a steal compared to him

Justin Bieber

Hope he goes to you for cheap. Secondaries are there, just experience isn't :P.

AFEV

Earlier today Maca challenged me. Apparently that match was to be played today and I got smashed as I didn't set orders :x

Boomz

Quote from: Sid on July 04, 2011, 02:46:52 AM
Earlier today Maca challenged me. Apparently that match was to be played today and I got smashed as I didn't set orders :x

Fail  :P

Justin Bieber

Quote from: BOOMZ on July 04, 2011, 02:48:42 AM
Hahahaha!!!! ;D ;D ;D. Trivia on chat if anybody wants?

AFEV

Quote from: Hellopplz on July 04, 2011, 02:49:14 AM
YEAH.

Boomz

Quote from: Sid on July 04, 2011, 02:49:55 AM
Quote from: Hellopplz on July 04, 2011, 02:49:14 AM
YEAH.

Ok  ;)