Main Menu

From the Pavilion

Started by reesbr, April 09, 2010, 02:27:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin Bieber

He's young so should get your money's worth from him over the seasons 8).

In theory, if it follows all previous seasons, you can land Rel/Rel in a week or two for 1-10k bargains as people stop searching for them. I've landed many before and my original team when I first started buying were full of cheap Cap/Rel or Rel/Rel players (19 y.o's with Morgan the only 20 y.o :P). A Batter I bought back then cost me 27k, which I was shamed to have bought for so much. Go to see he's still playing for me as is Morgan and half my batting lineup 8). I liked watching them grow in my side and you gain that sense of joy when you see their improvement. And then that sense of sadness when you sadly have to move them along :'(.

I'm sure that the prices will come down as demand goes down (To follow the the law of demand :P). If they don't, I'll sell you TWO of my batters ;).

AFEV

I remember starting in like week 3 of the season and picking up like a dozen players for 1-2k.
Was great for a base to work off.
I'll enjoy picking up the promising ones as well :D

Nails

Who is that @ HP?

Was that directed at me and @ which players?

cookie311993

my keeper should give me my moneys worth. No need for keeping training right now. I want his batting up to Accomplished/Capable. Which should be pretty quick. 300+ rating points a week.

Justin Bieber

The young part was at Cookie's new keeper.

The two players I'd sell for you if you can't find any Rel/Rel players in the coming week or two for less than 10k would be Collie Jeffers (Very Great All Round Batter) and Ismael Abolhassan (Project 21 y.o bat). But I'll help you find some of course :).

cookie311993

i am gonna train the hell out of him. Hopefully can have him batting up the order. Really i should get him to spec batting, tech and keeping

Cicjose

my youths will be doomed this season... :'(

i had to get 3 youths for not having enough in my team :(

cookie311993

i have 186k left for players after buying two and i have 4 players for sale who should make me some money so should be back to close to 300k

AFEV

Yet to buy a player after updates. 330k in the back with a spec/spec 29 y.o (no secondaries :P) NBB medium up for sale who might bring me 50-70k (60% of sale price)

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Cicjose on July 04, 2011, 01:20:07 AM

Ouch :(. I always try to make sure I have at least 12 before EOS updates so I don't have to buy any inflated ones now. It's rough but lets hope you get a good pull or two :).

I'm likely to fall in Youths. Have 1 Star, 3 good players and the rest are a season or two off. It's tough times :P.

Same as you Sid. Have 3 players up for sale. Carney (Batter but little experience but KILLER secondaries) up to 52k with a day to go. 19 y.o up to 11k and another 17 y.o with no bids. Hoping to get near 700k after their sales so gives me a solid 400k to work with for buying :D.

cookie311993

i can sell my player cook if i wanna make money. almost spectacular 22 year old formerly known as lyndon neal

CrowsFan

Didn't that happen to you last season too?

Nails

My youths are all players I started with all shower I recruited + I was 1 short...

Therefore I don't really expect my youths to win a game :(

Cicjose

Quote from: Hellopplz on July 04, 2011, 01:24:53 AM

Ouch :(. I always try to make sure I have at least 12 before EOS updates so I don't have to buy any inflated ones now. It's rough but lets hope you get a good pull or two :).

I'm likely to fall in Youths. Have 1 Star, 3 good players and the rest are a season or two off. It's tough times :P.

Same as you Sid. Have 3 players up for sale. Carney (Batter but little experience but KILLER secondaries) up to 52k with a day to go. 19 y.o up to 11k and another 17 y.o with no bids. Hoping to get near 700k after their sales so gives me a solid 400k to work with for buying :D.

Crane should hopefully carry my team's batting this season again...... i hope

until i get some pulls in....

my squad fillers: :'(

http://www.fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=754833

http://www.fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=754832

http://www.fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=754831

Nails

http://www.fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=506073

Not worth much because of shizen secondaries yeah?

Can someone explain what affects/effects (whatever) Technique has...

I understand on mediums it makes them more economical, is there anything else? (is this for all bowlers or just mediums?)

What about batsman?

Main reason I'm interested in guy above is because of his high technique for a good ER