Main Menu

From the Pavilion

Started by reesbr, April 09, 2010, 02:27:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maca24

Yeh I really like them. Pritchard was fantastic for me this season Sid. Won me many games so I really want a medium to replace him. I would rather have a RF, RFM, RM, RWS, RFS than an attack of RFM, RFM, RFM, RFS, RFS.

cookie311993

AFEV

The wage o.O

PRRIIIITCH!!!!!!!!

Maca24

Quote from: cookie311993 on July 03, 2011, 02:05:17 PM
anyone have the money for this gun http://fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=88527
That guy was in my league in Div 4. Do you pity me? hahah  :P

cookie311993

he should have promoted with the players

Justin Bieber

Quote from: cookie311993 on July 03, 2011, 02:05:17 PM
anyone have the money for this gun http://fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=88527
Well I have the money. But the wage will be a killer and won't have much money if I buy him so a pass :P.

Maca24

Wage is ridicolous but Elite summary!  :o

Nails

If I had the money I wouldn't buy him...

Only reliable fielding, pfffffft.

Nails

0.5   W   Maddox to Ledger : [Slower Ball] Ledger is fooled by the slower ball and is struck in front of middle stump.
G. Ledger lbw b. B. Maddox 0 (2b 0x4 0x6) SR:0.00

2.2   W   Maddox to Richardson : [Slower Ball] Richardson is fooled by the slower ball and is struck in front of middle stump.
S. Richardson lbw b. B. Maddox 0 (2b 0x4 0x6) SR:0.00

That is why I love me some nice bowling talents.

7.5   1   Pasuma to Deely : [dropped] Pasuma gets just enough movement to find the edge of Deely's bat and the ball flies to O'Brien at first slip. It goes straight into his hands and straight out again, that's a bad miss, as far as slip chances go that was an easy one.

8.5   1   Maddox to Deely : [misfield] Ponderous fielding from O'Brien allows the batsman a single.
8.4   4   Maddox to Deely : [misfield] A poor attempt there by O'Brien and a boundary is the result.

HOW DID THAT SPUD FIND HIMSELF AT FIRST SLIP WITH FIELDING LIKE THAT?!?!?!

Master Q

It's just a line Nails.

roo boys!

Nails

31.5   W   Ud-Din to Deely : [catch] Deely has gone for a massive swipe, but has only managed to toe the ball in the air straight to O'Brien at mid-on.
S. Deely c S. O'Brien b. A. Ud-Din 63 (102b 6x4 1x6) SR:61.76

Much needed break trough.

Ud-Din... gun

and again :)

33.1   W   Ud-Din to Drew : [catch] Short of a good length delivery on the stumps, Drew makes room and takes a swing. The ball clips the top edge and balloons up to mid-on.
D. Drew c B. Maddox b. A. Ud-Din 3 (5b 0x4 0x6) SR:60.00

That is 5 wickets for Ud-Din!
39.3   W   Ud-Din to Gomez : [catch] This is why batting against spin is an art form few truly possess. Ud-Din has flighted this one. Gomez's tried to defend it from the crease but just loops it up to Addison at short leg. Simple catch and a simple dismissal.
U. Gomez c B. Addison b. A. Ud-Din 1 (4b 0x4 0x6) SR:25.00

Ud-Din 10-0-24-5

Nails

Master Q