Main Menu

From the Pavilion

Started by reesbr, April 09, 2010, 02:27:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PowerBug

End of over 30 (11 runs) - PowerBugCC(135-3). 98 runs required from 20 overs. RR 4.50 RRR 4.90
A. Wallace 21 (29b) , B. Harku 29 (35b) , W. Gibson 5-0-35-0

Another big over there.

cookie311993

The players you have for sale shouldnt sell cause they suck. No offense

PowerBug

Another boundary.

Praveen to Harku : Crisp off drive by Harku which passes the outstretched hand of Praveen and races to the boundary for 4.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: bomberboy0618 on July 03, 2011, 01:06:33 PM
Shaggy how does prunjwal know about here?
QuoteBombers XI being a part of this according to him and i seriously need to have a word with him because he is a part of my team...but before i have a word with him, somebody please tell me what is this FF Member????
???
And what does he mean by "a part of this"?
And who does he refer to when he says "according to him"? You?
Don't worry BB. It was a while back when Shaggy sent a PM out when he was drunk and a match decision was declared a draw even though his team-member tried to set the match up. He mentioned how he brought alot of guys from FF and they'd withdraw if he wanted us to. As I said, he was drunk when he did it (I think if I can remember :P). All sorted now so no need to worry.

Maca24

http://www.fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=423631
Should I put on a bid? Need a medium pacer and havent see any others.

bomberboy0618

cookie311993

probably just bookmark him for now maca

Maca24

Quote from: cookie311993 on July 03, 2011, 01:40:44 PM
probably just bookmark him for now maca
Yeh thanks cookie. He doesnt look bad. I could train his batting up to which would be bonus.

Nails

is there really a need for a medium pacer? Are they useful at all?

Aren't they the ones that get smacked around?

Like why get a lm when you can get a lfm sorta thing?

Maca24

Quote from: Nails on July 03, 2011, 01:53:08 PM
is there really a need for a medium pacer? Are they useful at all?

Aren't they the ones that get smacked around?

Like why get a lm when you can get a lfm sorta thing?
1. I would say yes. I find them very handy, they go for less runs and pick up the occasional wicket.
2. Opposite. I find the are more economical, and can pick up handy wickets aswell.
3. Well they are cheaper so thats a bonus.

cookie311993

i like having a medium bowler as my economical bowler. They bowl well and dont need heaps and heaps of power to be a gun. Nat teams like these players.

Its up to you maca but you can get a bowling and tech pop if you get him and make him a bowler who can bat or turn him into an all-rounder

Maca24

mmm. Mediums only need Reas/Cap power yeh?

AFEV

I value medium pacers.
Once you whore their power they are economical bowlers capable of taking wickets.

There is a use for every bowler Nails, otherwise why would they exist? ;)

cookie311993

yeah they dont really need much i got told my nat managers unless they are gonna be batters. They can have higher technique to be more economical