Main Menu

From the Pavilion

Started by reesbr, April 09, 2010, 02:27:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DazBurg

Quote from: Fletch74 on July 01, 2011, 09:34:36 AM
Well done Daz ;)

I sold 4 of mine last week and picked up about 60-70k too. Wrong decision for me, as I got relegated as a result...

good stuff on the cash
bad luck on the relegation fletch

yeah kept mine long enough to ensure promotion to div 2 in youth

though as u probably noticed i got relegated in 20/20

but promoted to div 3 in SOD after just missing out last season by coming a close 3rd

PowerBug

Home     -        Silky Sloggers (1st)
Away             -        PowerBugCC (6th)
Ground     -        Silky Sloggers CG
League     -        One Day 6.26
Date             -        01 Jul 11 00:30
Crowd     -        5,000
Weather     -        Sunny
Pitch           -        Sticky

Norquay has called heads and lost the toss. Bevan ponders for a moment before deciding to bat first. Silky Sloggers will start their innings shortly.

I'd have bowled anyway.

Nails

Can I avoid relegation?  :o

pyronerd

Azad has called heads correctly and has decided to bat. PyroNerds XI will start their innings shortly.

YES!

love batting first against bots :P

PowerBug

Nails, RFS Livingston is getting his two spells today. One with RWS Craig Dent, and one with RWS George Gun.

PowerBug

Nails, Not a packed house at your oppositions ground, that's got to be good news teamwise.

Nails

Sounds good with the spinners PB :)

FFF this bot... 3 overs in no wickets...

4 of his players were tired before the match even started :( Hurry up and pick some wickets up boys.

PowerBug

My team is about 10k short of their direct opponents in ratings. But...

End of over 3 (1 run) - Silky Sloggers(7-0) RR 2.33
T. Tait 5 (9b) , B. Sambandan 2 (9b) , D. Dorenagama 2-0-3-0

Dorenagama to Sambandan : Fired wide outside off by Dorenagama. Sambandan misses it, and looks expectantly at the umpire, who does not flinch. If Sambandan had stood his ground instead of backing away, he would have been able to reach it just fine. Smart bowling.

Dorenagama to Sambandan : That was fast! Extra pace caught Sambandan off guard there, the thick edge falling short of slip. No run.

Dorenagama to Sambandan : An angry delivery from Dorenagama, which spits up off the pitch, striking Sambandan's grill.

Dorenagama to Sambandan : Sambandan's frustration is beginning to show, as he has a loose swipe at a wide one from Dorenagama. Lucky not to edge that.

Dorenagama to Tait : Howzat! The lbw appeal is turned down and Dorenagama looks ready to murder.

All that in 3 overs.

pyronerd

End of over 4 (5 runs) - PyroNerds XI(26-0) RR 6.50
A. Pragalsingh 15 (13b) , A. Boyd 11 (11b) , L. Clark 2-0-16-0

bloody hell, you are versing a bot boyd and pragal ::)

Nails

End of over 6 (2 runs) - United*11s(15-0) RR 2.50
A. Wijeratne 9 (22b) , P. Anuradha 6 (14b) , K. Pasuma 3-0-9-0

Green pitch... two aggressive seamers... Not going for runs and not getting wickets... what is this bs? Wake up to yourselves boys! I want to see red text!

Nails

Very next ball after I posted above...

6.3 6  Maddox to Wijeratne : Length ball from Maddox, on off stump, but Wijeratne is able to get underneath it and send it away towards the mid-wicket boundary, staying on one knee for the cameras. Great cricketing shot, showing that you don't need to slog the ball to get the maximum.

::) ::) ::)

Maca24

Quote from: PowerBug on July 01, 2011, 11:41:14 AM
My team is about 10k short of their direct opponents in ratings. But...

End of over 3 (1 run) - Silky Sloggers(7-0) RR 2.33
T. Tait 5 (9b) , B. Sambandan 2 (9b) , D. Dorenagama 2-0-3-0

Dorenagama to Sambandan : Fired wide outside off by Dorenagama. Sambandan misses it, and looks expectantly at the umpire, who does not flinch. If Sambandan had stood his ground instead of backing away, he would have been able to reach it just fine. Smart bowling.

Dorenagama to Sambandan : That was fast! Extra pace caught Sambandan off guard there, the thick edge falling short of slip. No run.

Dorenagama to Sambandan : An angry delivery from Dorenagama, which spits up off the pitch, striking Sambandan's grill.

Dorenagama to Sambandan : Sambandan's frustration is beginning to show, as he has a loose swipe at a wide one from Dorenagama. Lucky not to edge that.

Dorenagama to Tait : Howzat! The lbw appeal is turned down and Dorenagama looks ready to murder.

All that in 3 overs.
Played a few friendlies with this bloke when he started. Doesnt play anymore though.
Wactch out for his speedster Inverarity. Bit of a beast from memory.

Nails

That boundary hitter talent is kicking your arse PB  :-X

Pasuma to Anuradha : [catch] Poor shot from Anuradha. Just short of a length outside off and he attempts to drive well away from his body, but only succeeds in feathering one through to Sweeney for a regulation catch.
P. Anuradha c J. Sweeney b. K. Pasuma 15 (24b 0x4 1x6) SR:62.50

About bloody time!

A. Ud-Din 1-0-1-1

Talk about STRIKE Bowler  :-* on a green top

Nails

That is 5 wickets for Dyson!

18.6 W Dyson to Wijeratne : No ground is too big for Wijeratne! Except maybe this one. Good catch by Addison at deep mid-wicket.
A. Wijeratne c B. Addison b. D. Dyson 31 (57b 1x4 1x6) SR:54.39

A hattrick for Dyson!

14.1 W Dyson to Lokuarachchi : Caught behind! That one is dug in short outside off, but doesn't climb as much as expected. Lokuarachchi not only shapes to duck but also takes his eyes off the ball. Huge mistake. The ball clips the glove en route through to Sweeney.
P. Lokuarachchi c J. Sweeney b. D. Dyson 0 (1b 0x4 0x6) SR:0.00

12.6 W Dyson to Wimalaweera : [catch] Dyson released the ball with a horizontal seam, causing it to leap up and Wimalaweera was unable to keep his shot down. The ball flew straight to Addison at mid on who holds on to the catch.
D. Wimalaweera c B. Addison b. D. Dyson 0 (1b 0x4 0x6) SR:0.00

12.5 W Dyson to Paramalingam : [catch] Caught behind! That one is dug in short outside off, but doesn't climb as much as expected. Paramalingam not only shapes to duck but also takes his eyes off the ball. Huge mistake. The ball clips the glove en route through to Sweeney.
D. Paramalingam c J. Sweeney b. D. Dyson 0 (6b 0x4 0x6) SR:0.00

Ud-Din who?

Dyson 5-0-11-5

pyronerd

That is 100 runs for Boyd (100 runs, 62b, 14x4, 0x6) SR:161.29

i think that is his 6th SOD 100 in a row 8)