Main Menu

From the Pavilion

Started by reesbr, April 09, 2010, 02:27:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cookie311993

but you really will struggle nails and you wont see much money come your way in terms of prizemoney but gate takings should be high if your stadium capacity is highish

Nails

Oh don't worry, I'm going to be all conquering before long.

I have a secret weapon (That isn't really secret)

I call him Ud-Din :D

PowerBug

Quote from: Fletch74 on June 30, 2011, 11:41:30 AM
Quote from: PowerBug on June 30, 2011, 11:34:20 AM
Quote from: Nails on June 30, 2011, 11:17:24 AM
Quote from: PowerBug on June 30, 2011, 11:10:22 AM
Quote from: Nails on June 30, 2011, 11:07:37 AM
Quote from: PowerBug on June 30, 2011, 10:22:12 AM
I'm not going to Bangleadesh, going to Sri Lanka. I figured that i don't need to follow my games, it's not important as i can't do anything.

More bots in Sri Lanka from what I can tell so therefore less money for you?

Why choose Sri Lanka over Bangladesh?
Does more bots mean less money? I thought it'll be the other way round.

Nope. Bots = don't have big crowds... like us started out with 500 and their crowds don't grow... well I don't think they do. But home teams have larger crowds and beat the bots etc. therefore the more human teams, the bigger the crowds for your team and theirs because both teams have more supporters...

Therefore you earn more $ cause no-one shows up to bot games.

Crowds = Supporters... not sure why I kept typing Crowds most of the time  ::)
It should even up with the extra Prizemoney we get.
Yes, but that extra prizemoney is even better when you also get extra Gate takings
So i stay in Bangladesh?

cookie311993

haha you love him until you play stiffer competition and his form drops causing his summary to drop but he is still bloody good.

Nails

Quote from: cookie311993 on June 30, 2011, 11:50:57 AM
haha you love him until you play stiffer competition and his form drops causing his summary to drop but he is still bloody good.

Yep I reckon he was a steal at 71,000 :D What do you think?

Yeah I played stiffer opposition once... 160,000 rated player I think it was :P He picked up a 5fer...

Was a Windy Crumbler though... but I'll play all my home matches on crumbling wickets... hopefully the opposition like crumblers too! :)

cookie311993

haha i doubt he will always play on a  crumbler. Pb go to sri lanka. you could be in same league if you and nails went there. Nails you want the challenege. Thats what i am doing going to sri lanka testing my team and getting better and then when i get good enough i wanna move to one of the top countries to play in the best leagues

Nails

I'm in Bangladesh.

It's too late to transfer your team now I believe... (I can't find the option to change it anymore)

PowerBug

I'm looking for a RFS bowler with a Doosra to back-up Craig Dent who is RWS with Wrong-Un.

cookie311993 - It's too late to change back to Bangladesh. Next year i'm in Sri Lanka.

Fletch74

Quote from: PowerBug on June 30, 2011, 11:50:13 AM
Quote from: Fletch74 on June 30, 2011, 11:41:30 AM
Quote from: PowerBug on June 30, 2011, 11:34:20 AM
Quote from: Nails on June 30, 2011, 11:17:24 AM
Quote from: PowerBug on June 30, 2011, 11:10:22 AM
Quote from: Nails on June 30, 2011, 11:07:37 AM
Quote from: PowerBug on June 30, 2011, 10:22:12 AM
I'm not going to Bangleadesh, going to Sri Lanka. I figured that i don't need to follow my games, it's not important as i can't do anything.

More bots in Sri Lanka from what I can tell so therefore less money for you?

Why choose Sri Lanka over Bangladesh?
Does more bots mean less money? I thought it'll be the other way round.

Nope. Bots = don't have big crowds... like us started out with 500 and their crowds don't grow... well I don't think they do. But home teams have larger crowds and beat the bots etc. therefore the more human teams, the bigger the crowds for your team and theirs because both teams have more supporters...

Therefore you earn more $ cause no-one shows up to bot games.

Crowds = Supporters... not sure why I kept typing Crowds most of the time  ::)
It should even up with the extra Prizemoney we get.
Yes, but that extra prizemoney is even better when you also get extra Gate takings
So i stay in Bangladesh?
Come to Scotland :D

Nails

Quote from: PowerBug on June 30, 2011, 11:58:08 AM
I'm looking for a RFS bowler with a Doosra to back-up Craig Dent who is RWS with Wrong-Un.

cookie311993 - It's too late to change back to Bangladesh. Next year i'm in Sri Lanka.

You can have Ud-Din for $500,000

He has arm ball but not the Doosra. Works just as well IMO.

How good is your RWS? I really want a RWS.

PowerBug

It is too late to transfer anywhere now.

cookie311993

i will be selling a cheap rws at eos.

Fletch74

Quote from: PowerBug on June 30, 2011, 12:03:47 PM
It is too late to transfer anywhere now.
20 Jun 11 00:00 - End of Season Details
With the end of the season approaching, I have written a brief post on the game forums indicating what will be happening during the end of season updates and the off season.

Remember, any managers wishing to move their teams to a different country must make the request before the end of Wednesday June 30 via the Transfer Club link on their Club page.

FTP-ashario

Form the Ash's mouth PB

cookie311993

just inducted my first player into the hall of fame :) The way he is going i could train up my first exceptional/exceptional player.

PowerBug

Quote from: Nails on June 30, 2011, 12:00:17 PM
Quote from: PowerBug on June 30, 2011, 11:58:08 AM

You can have Ud-Din for $500,000

He has arm ball but not the Doosra. Works just as well IMO.

How good is your RWS? I really want a RWS.
Craig Dent
18 years old
RWS
Bowling: reasonable
Endurance: ordinary
Power: ordinary
Technique: poor
Batting: dreadful

So far he's not performed as well as as i hoped. But come 20yo he'll be destroying. He plays in my Youth's T20's and OneDay. So i need to manage his fatigue.