Main Menu

From the Pavilion

Started by reesbr, April 09, 2010, 02:27:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cookie311993

cheers Hp. My youths end up playing seniors but for new teams who are shower. i wanna see my academy rise and start to train up really good youth players so majority of my team is home grown players that way i can avoid buying seniors on the transfer market

Justin Bieber

Good Luck Cookie. Have my first 2 ready for my Seniors next season. Have a boundary hitter as well on his way the season after, maybe a Bowler who has been absolutely AWESOME since he was bought for my Youths.

Have to say even some Rel/Rel players (with average secondaries) couldn't make my seniors as their position is filled :(. Hoping to get my 20 y.o's to at least Rel/Rel with decent secodnaries to be promoted, as to have less secondary training in their seniors = better primaries later on.

roo boys!

My ground is 10,000 Maca :)

End of over 8 (9 runs) - Roo Boys!(70-0). 21 runs required from 32 overs. RR 8.75 RRR 0.66
K. Athans 30 (26b) , S. Ghauri 39 (23b) , V. Sharma 4-0-41-0

Promotion in youths :)

cookie311993

thanks Hp i say i will need it. I am gonna go improving ++ for youth academy for a couple of years to try and get it excellent+. Would like to get to superior end of next season start of following season. Currently inadequate about to pop to reasonable. 15 Weeks. about 5 weeks per pop on Improving ++. So Satisfactory, Good, Excellent by EOS hopefully

chrisuzz

Yeh ill probably be peaking in my youths next season though losing out 2 showerty batters and my rel/rel WS and my avg/rel/accom AR to seniors.

SHould hitup 100k ratings sometime next season. Have already got some guys coming through for future youth teams 8)

CrowsFan

End of over 5 (14 runs) - The Matchbox Matadors(54-0). 96 runs required from 35 overs. RR 10.80 RRR 2.74
K. Stroetinga 33 (22b) , F. Davis 17 (11b) , J. Marshall 3-0-33-0

Going along very nicely in my game. To be fair it is against a bot ;)

Justin Bieber

Quote from: cookie311993 on June 29, 2011, 10:15:12 PM
thanks Hp i say i will need it. I am gonna go improving ++ for youth academy for a couple of years to try and get it excellent+. Would like to get to superior end of next season start of following season. Currently inadequate about to pop to reasonable. 15 Weeks. about 5 weeks per pop on Improving ++. So Satisfactory, Good, Excellent by EOS hopefully
Good plan you got there. I usually keep mine on Improving but it's on Excellent and I'm happy with it there as I've got the cash to keep financing it. As long as you have the cash, go for it 8). Although it tends to cost more than increasing Senior academies for some reason :(. 3 pops in a season is just :o.

MajorLazer

Can't get any wickets. >:(

End of over 8 (9 runs) - Knock ya for 12(33-1). 379 runs required from 32 overs. RR 4.12 RRR 11.84
C. Burke 10 (19b) , B. Healy 5 (14b) , G. Rebbeck 4-1-16-0

cookie311993

yeah its the affect being an U/19 assistant has had on me. I wanna strat having youth players like that. I am hoping that i can if i sell off some players from seniors and a couple of youths then i should have money to invest into my youth academy non-stop. Will have a fair bit of money next season. Selling ambrose hussey at EOS if you are interested

Justin Bieber

Not sure who he is but have my Seniors already sorted out next season so will be banking the cash and on the market for some Gems who'll go way under price hopefully.

Going to be selling one of my Batters as have a few youngsters who could do with the experience much more 8).

Nails

Going to try something a bit different against you tomorrow CF... something most seem to suggest against doing...

cookie311993

ambrose hussey is a youth player for me HP. Could be your player
http://www.fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=685687

Justin Bieber

Quote from: cookie311993 on June 29, 2011, 10:42:36 PM
ambrose hussey is a youth player for me HP. Could be your player
http://www.fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=685687
Nice Youth player you got there :o. If you are planning to increase your academy, why not keep him and build him up? He's certainly got the potential and your academy is going to be rising fast. I'd say he should be able to reach Acc/Acc by the time he reaches 20 though if Primary pops fall your way 8). You spent 73k on him and looks good enough to be kept if you want to get your money's worth.

cookie311993

i spent that on him cause i knew wait till EOS when the wage increase occurs his price will go up as a player with 1k wage looks more appealing than someone with wage under 1k. Its a shame that my academy isnt good enough to benefit him now. I wanna see him get really good which atm isnt with me and should make me a profit :)

Nails

Is it possible for someone ranked 55,000 less than someone in the ratings pull off a win?

Similar how I was out rated by 25,000 in my T20 match but still got up and won?