Main Menu

From the Pavilion

Started by reesbr, April 09, 2010, 02:27:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nails

He was good on debut Pasuma.

It wasn't really left handed I went after, that was a small bonus yes, but I was mainly chasing for the Bouncer talent, which did pick up a wicket in his match on debut.

That and the fact he's "average" experience for a 19yo is pretty good by my standards. It's a shame form resets at EOS as with all these wins of late my boys would have great form...

He also won man of the match :)

He bowled: 8-0-18-2   

Maca24

Quote from: Nails on June 29, 2011, 01:47:18 PM
He was good on debut Pasuma.

It wasn't really left handed I went after, that was a small bonus yes, but I was mainly chasing for the Bouncer talent, which did pick up a wicket in his match on debut.

That and the fact he's "average" experience for a 19yo is pretty good by my standards. It's a shame form resets at EOS as with all these wins of late my boys would have great form...

He also won man of the match :)

He bowled: 8-0-18-2   
Yea thats ok then. Yep experience is the key, if it isnt much good then you have2 rely on form for good summaries.

CrowsFan

34k for a rel/cap bowler is a definitely overpay. Just a few weeks ago I bought a 19 y.o acc/acc bowler for the same price...

Nails

Wish I had 250,000 for this guy... and that I could support a 17K wage...

http://www.fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=67736

World Class/Spec...

He'd be getting 10 wickets in 3 overs at my level!

8-6 Suited

No he wouldn't. Trust me dude, it isn't the be all and end all mate. You are better off with well rounded players.

Nails

Yeah I know :( I'm just fantasizing about 3 seasons down the track... lol

The day I can train a youth from 16 years old to end up as a world class... that's when I know I've made it.

8-6 Suited

I'm 3 seasons down the track and I wouldn't touch him with a bar of soap.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: 8-6 Suited on June 28, 2011, 11:47:02 PM
George Hempenstall > Wayne Carey
Ivan Jeffery > Peter Daicos
Robert Michael > Gary Ablett
Sweet Shaggy ;D. Can't believe they weren't gone yet :o.

Quote from: Nails on June 29, 2011, 01:47:18 PM

He is an ok player although 34k is quite an overpay (I'd say 10k would be an overpay by my standards). Talent, Bowling style and Experience are decent though, especially Average experience if he'll continue to play for you 8). Make him worth the 34k though ;).

Last Youth match for Daniel Currie and Harrison Morgan for me :'(. Currie playing his 50th Youth match and needs just 8 more runs to crack 2500 YOD runs :D. Will be missed but will go straight into my Senior SOD lineup next season as I sell off Carney for him to continue his growth. Harrison Morgan is exiting the Youths as my most reliable Bowler in terms of you know what you are getting with him. 87 YOD wickets to his name and has missed out on his 100 with a fairly ordinary season. Will be featuring in the Seniors as well next season, as he has been this season, depending on Pitch 8).

Boomz

Well done Seagull. :)

Changed a few players names, out of boredom.

:D All these guys are too old for the Shaggy squad... But they are special to me.

I changed my new 19yo acc/acc batsman too Jobe Watson  ;D

Nails

I'm definitely making him worth it...

Opening the bowling in SOD and T20 and pavilion cup/friendlies (if I qualify for PC?)

His experience will go boom boom boom!

Bazinga

Quote from: BOOMZ on June 29, 2011, 02:54:07 PM
Well done Seagull. :)

Changed a few players names, out of boredom.

:D All these guys are too old for the Shaggy squad... But they are special to me.

I changed my new 19yo acc/acc batsman too Jobe Watson  ;D

Luckily for you there are no injuries in FTP   ;) :P

8-6 Suited

Hahahahaha

Well I now possess a King, a God and a Macedonian Marvel... Looks like a cast of an ancient Roman/Greek movie... :P

Bazinga

Quote from: 8-6 Suited on June 29, 2011, 03:16:54 PM
Hahahahaha

Well I now possess a King, a God and a Macedonian Marvel... Looks like a cast of an ancient Roman/Greek movie... :P

Now all you need is Queen Daisy   ;D ;D ;D

8-6 Suited

Just waiting for a player to come out of the closet for that one hahah :P

Nails

Quote from: 8-6 Suited on June 29, 2011, 03:26:21 PM
Just waiting for a player to come out of the closet for that one hahah :P

I have quite a few that would fit the bill if you want them...