Main Menu

From the Pavilion

Started by reesbr, April 09, 2010, 02:27:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nails

Might as well put him up now as I'll have my sponsorship $ by then... or maybe wait a few days so I have some match revenue as well...

Should I have just been waiting until EOS?  ???

EDIT: His exp confuses me though... what do others think? Is he worth my investment?

cookie311993

good 19 year old nails but now maybe need some academy or keep building up your squad. If majority are young then academy

Nails

Yeah once EOS arrives, I'm going to be pumping in enough money so that my academy is improving++ but want to get my squad finished first...

cookie311993

yeah sounds pretty good noticed you have a couple of young guns but that should all train up with your new purchases at Eos. PErsonally i am waiting until after EOS when inflation starts to drop and you can get cheap players

Nails

Yeah I should probably just wait now and then pick up a cheap rws and a rf/lf bowler. Along with one/two quality left handed bats

cookie311993

i will be selling a ws at EOS nails for only cheap. and most likely a FM bowler.

While at EOS i am looking for a keeper

cookie311993

Check out the players in this team. Its an entire flowering family
http://www.fromthepavilion.org/seniors.htm?teamId=573

Nails

Why does Maddox... an acc/acc rfm always go for massive runs  >:(

cookie311993

i would say it would be your tactics for him nails

roo boys!

45.5   4   Chiba to Sullivan : [dropped] Sullivan goes big but doesn't quite get onto it as he'd like. Stevenson makes up some great ground, running around at square leg and launches himself towards the ball but can't quite hang on. To make matters worse, as he lies prone on the deck, it trickles away from his grasp and nestles against the boundary rope.

GRRR

End of over 46 (11 runs) - Rank Arena CC(196-8) RR 4.26
F. Cook 4 (3b) , M. Sullivan 9 (10b) , S. Chiba 8-1-32-1

roo boys!

End of over 50 (9 runs) - Rank Arena CC(210-10) RR 4.20
G. Ramsey 6 (7b) , S. Chiba 9.5-1-40-2

Green/Sunny. Gonna be a good chase.

Nails

1.5   W   Dorenagama to Yogish : Yogish shoulders arms and glances down in horror to see that the ball has feathered his off stump, and dislodged a bail. Dorenagama is already off on his victory dance.
A. Yogish b. D. Dorenagama 3 (10b 0x4 0x6) SR:30.00

Reliable/Reliable bat and just can't score runs  >:( ::)

Cyrus

Result:   Clyde Cougars won by 288 runs
Toss:   TSC XI won the toss and elected to bowl.
S. Sandher       b Whitlow    191    138    10    6    138.41

Nails

Why can't my reliable/reliable bats get any runs? Sweeney is reliable/reliable and just got out 3 from 10 balls against PB's bowler who rates 19,000...

CrowsFan

It's always hard for batters to score well on crumbling pitches nails no matter how good they are