Main Menu

From the Pavilion

Started by reesbr, April 09, 2010, 02:27:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nails

8-6 Suited

Massive match for me today, given that I am playing for the title. Currently equal on points with Gilchrist XI, I'm ahead by NRR and we face off today.

Match Details
Home   Gilchrists XI
Away   Tickle My Timber
Ground   Gilchrists XI CG
League   Twenty20 2.1
Date   21 Jun 11 09:00
Crowd   11,436
Weather   Humid
Pitch   Slow

$28,551 Gate takings, I am happy with that as an away match.

bomberboy0618

Only 3 seniors playing tonight, Im screwed.
But in the long run my players are rested for fridays blockbuster against dom.

CrowsFan

A crowd of 4,142 has arrived at Relegated CG today for the Twenty20 match between Relegated and The Matchbox Matadors.

This guy joined up last week so we can thank my supporters for turning out and getting me just under 10k in gate receipts. Don't think I ever had that many people show up in my first season let alone 2nd week of playing!

Batting first on a flat, this should be fun :)

bomberboy0618

roo boys!

CrowsFan

Depends if you are most in need of a batter or a bowler ;)
If you notice Coyle has satisfactory fatigue so will take a while to get him back to peak fitness

Justin Bieber

Go Shaggy and CF!!! Not bad CF as you'll be helping him out :P.

Quote from: bomberboy0618 on June 21, 2011, 07:35:02 PM
Only 3 seniors playing tonight, Im screwed.
But in the long run my players are rested for fridays blockbuster against dom.
I'm 2 games behind from staying up so may as well try to get some experience into the younger fellas. Tiyard and Abol need experience and can rest Carney/Allen/Sreed (all who I could have played but meh :P). Can't wait for the blockbuster BB 8). Lets hope you can rate 180k like you do in friendlies!! But that fatigue factor killed you in SOD, not allowing you to compete for survival :(.

I'd go Tissera due to much better skills overall. Could go up to 120k for him due to him being a flat out gun, but age will be of concern but may have another good solid 2-3 seasons left in him.

Nice Batsman RB. Turning 30 soon so guessing you're going for the Golden Oldies again? :P.

Bazinga

A capacity crowd of 9,000 has arrived at Ivybridge 1st XI CG today for the Twenty20 match between Ivybridge 1st XI and Bazinga.

The weather for the match is expected to be Humid and the groundsmen have prepared a Uneven pitch. Conditions look ideal for the seam bowlers.

Cartwright has called tails and lost the toss. Mokonyama ponders for a moment before deciding to bowl first. Bazinga will start their innings shortly.

Justice League of America are here in some numbers and are already belting out some witty tunes sure to get under the skin of the home crowd.

Batting first on an uneven in humid conditions against the top team in my league. Could be a spanking   :-[

bomberboy0618

I really want the gun batsmen, my bowlers are alright. Then I can sell carter and angus for goldsmith and that guy :D

bomberboy0618

End of over 2 (6 runs) - bombersXI(13-2) RR 6.50
A. Alam 1 (1b) , K. Srikkanth 11 (6b) , A. Anderson 1-0-6-2
Srikkanth is a legend.

BratPack

Bazinga

Awesome start   :)

0.1 6 Brohaska to Karim : Where has that come from? Karim picks the full length early and absolutely murders this over wide long-on! That landed several rows back.

0.3 4 Brohaska to Karim : Too far down leg and Karim simply flicks it high and hard off his pads, one bounce and 4. Superb shot!

then ...

1.1 W Rifan to Dedini : [catch] Dedini tries to chop the ball to third man and feathers an edge to Marsh!
M. Dedini c S. Marsh b. H. Rifan 0 (1b 0x4 0x6) SR:0.00

1.6 W Rifan to Karim : The only thing that was missing was the bat. As plumb as they get!
M. Karim lbw b. H. Rifan 12 (8b 1x4 1x6) SR:150.00

>:(  >:(  >:(

End of over 2 (3 runs) - Bazinga(13-2) RR 6.50
N. Elloit 0 (0b) , J. Morton 1 (3b) , H. Rifan 1-0-3-2

pyronerd

PyroNerds XI   ballam park knights
Batting - Top Order:   9,571   2,514
Batting - Middle Order:   7,130   2,166
Batting - Tail:   3,434   2,023
Bowling - Seam:   8,541 (6)   2,249 (6)
Bowling - Spin:   7,833 (4)   2,761 (4)
Fielding/Keeping:   8,051   2,752