Main Menu

From the Pavilion

Started by reesbr, April 09, 2010, 02:27:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bomberboy0618

Quote from: Sid on June 18, 2011, 09:34:58 AM
Well I'm sorry but no wickets in conditions equivalent to a sticky pitch makes me want to headbutt somebody.
This is the second time in two days ive outrated by at least 10k and lost. flower this gNe, flower ash, flower the other team, and most of all flower my squad.

AFEV

Problem is orders on a flat are very tricky. If you are not careful and you get too aggressive you could still easily lose and I have seen it happen as well.

Well when it happens all the time it is orders not the ME :P

DazBurg

BB calm down mate
just have a tweak of your tactics
thats what friendlies are for ;)

bomberboy0618

I'm just in a showerty mood. Its pretty crap.

Bazinga

Quote from: bomberboy0618 on June 18, 2011, 09:38:44 AM
Well I'm sorry but no wickets in conditions equivalent to a sticky pitch makes me want to headbutt somebody.
This is the second time in two days ive outrated by at least 10k and lost. flower this gNe, flower ash, flower the other team, flower my squad and most of all flower my match orders   :P

I fixed it for you BB   ;D

Nails

We love our cricket, we love our matches, but most of all we love each other.

Master Q

When someone outrates (10k or more) you and you lose it's because of your orders.

pyronerd

Quote from: Nails on June 18, 2011, 10:41:59 AM
:-*

Justin Bieber

BB, although I'm playing you next week in SOD would like to help you out with your orders if you want me to?

CrowsFan

Quote from: Bazinga on June 18, 2011, 09:36:50 AM
I don't understand why people who know they rate higher than their opponent play on crumbling pitches. It is by far the most unpredictable when it comes to results. If I know my opponent is much inferior to me I always prepare a flat/hard pitch. Higher rating teams rarely lose on flat pitches.
I just play on a crumbling because my spin attack is my most effective. Has given me a fair few upset wins due to them bagging 4 or so wickets each to bowl them out quickly and cheaply, then chase it down with my crappy batters set on defensive :)
All relies on if I can bowl first though. Such as last night I batted first and got dominated :(

BratPack

Quote from: Nails on June 18, 2011, 10:41:59 AM

Master Q

BP I might make that my DP...

Nails

http://www.fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=528757

I want to buy that guy but know I'm meant to be saving my $$$ :(

19yo with cap/cap bowling/technique with decent secondaries... left handed and a wrist spinner! Both things I /DON'T/ have in my team, would be good alternating ends with Ud-Din....

Barlow 21

Quote from: Nails on June 18, 2011, 06:56:30 PM
http://www.fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=528757

I want to buy that guy but know I'm meant to be saving my $$$ :(

19yo with cap/cap bowling/technique with decent secondaries... left handed and a wrist spinner! Both things I /DON'T/ have in my team, would be good alternating ends with Ud-Din....
Try to snag him for under 25k.

AFEV

Leave him there will be better/cheaper at EOS.