Main Menu

From the Pavilion

Started by reesbr, April 09, 2010, 02:27:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nails

Not that I'm going to buy him, but this guy is pretty good value yes? http://fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=152315

Is there much wrong with starting Asif Ud-Din for the bowling on a crumbling/windy pitch

Cicjose

in theory no but nails i have done that with my spinner and he has conceded 8 runs an over on that type of pitch bowl him first or second change

Nails

Much wrong with bowling them for back to back spells?

Like I'd like Maddox and Asif together but 1st change for Asif means I'd have to delay Maddox's second spell for a bit to get him bowling with Asif or bring Asif on early for back to back spells

Like maddox would have to be 1 and 7 and Asif 3 and 8

or maddox 1 and 5 and asif 3 and 6... sorta thing

Phil Caban doesn't get a spot when I suggest line up (I change suggest line up to different keeper and different bowling changes)

Should I slot him in? He's not in the top 6 bats I don't think, but he has been performing the best  :-\ Because I was going to get him to open so I could make Simon/Muru first drop... don't know what to do now...

BratPack

Sorry Sid  :( Thanks for bumping him though. Sold for $107k

Quote from: Cicjose on June 17, 2011, 02:12:08 PM
End of over 50 (12 runs) - Cicjose(442-3) RR 8.84
W. Sim 206 (139b) , B. Aitken 36 (17b) , P. Simpson 10-0-116-1

SIM!

Justin Bieber

Quote from: PowerBug on June 17, 2011, 01:48:49 PM
Quote from: Nails on June 17, 2011, 01:42:36 PM
Quote from: PowerBug on June 17, 2011, 01:38:50 PM
I have a problem. Every time i try to bid on someone for a price i think is reasonable, i am always outbidded by someone who bid  outrageously more. This has happened 5 times in the last 2 days. Just then, i was willing to pay up to $75000 on a allrounder res/cap, and the top bid is $79k. I've given up on him now.

Players are expensive this team of year, but will be cheap cheap cheap EOS :)
But we play before EOS, so i need someone before then.
If you need an all rounder I have one who plays in my Youth team (18 years old). Ave/Rea/Rea and I'd be willing to sell at bottom price for you since you need one. Not a great player for right now but probably not far off the player you had in mind :). http://www.fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=564267

Could keep an eye on this guy but may go for alot more :-\: http://www.fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=561371

bomberboy0618

chrisuzz

BP you around??

Im gonna play, 5 second stringers in tonights game, thought id give you a heads up, if you wanna rest players

the players are;
accom/accom batter
rel/exp batter
rel/accom/accom keeper bat/tech/keep
accom/accom RFS
accom/exp LM

Hope it helps ya ;)

roo boys!

Sorry Maca, need to cancel the friendly for this Sunday because of the GC :( Another time?

chrisuzz

http://www.fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=81002
Also what do you guys price this guy at is 100k beyond him?

Justin Bieber

I wouldn't pay 100k for him due to secondaries for his age. But wouldn't put it past some new teams with the cash to push him over. But as I said, wouldn't pay 100k for a soon to be 29 y.o with those secondaries :(.

chrisuzz

YOu think it would be better me selling him now for a 91% profit or at EOS with 100% ?

Players seem to be going for a bit more at the moment :-\ might even wait till he is excep/excep to sellh im...

AFEV

OK guys should I go in with Adams (wristy) or Jackson (finger spinner) in tonights game? I really don't want to play a spinner on a green/humid but I don't have a choice unless I want to bowl Shagmeister :P

Maca24

Quote from: roo boys! on June 17, 2011, 05:40:37 PM
Sorry Maca, need to cancel the friendly for this Sunday because of the GC :( Another time?
Yeh thats fine RB  :)

Cicjose

Quote from: BratPack on June 17, 2011, 04:23:44 PM
Sorry Sid  :( Thanks for bumping him though. Sold for $107k

Quote from: Cicjose on June 17, 2011, 02:12:08 PM
End of over 50 (12 runs) - Cicjose(442-3) RR 8.84
W. Sim 206 (139b) , B. Aitken 36 (17b) , P. Simpson 10-0-116-1

SIM!

Yeah BP that is his 2nd double and he averages 98 for his career

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Sid on June 17, 2011, 06:32:26 PM
OK guys should I go in with Adams (wristy) or Jackson (finger spinner) in tonights game? I really don't want to play a spinner on a green/humid but I don't have a choice unless I want to bowl Shagmeister :P
I'm on the same pitch as well and forced to play 1 Spinner. I say play the best spinner on defensive one spell so not to get smashed around the park (hopefully). Adds a little variety as well :P.