Main Menu

From the Pavilion

Started by reesbr, April 09, 2010, 02:27:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AFEV

Fair enough ;)
I suppose I was just luck I started a couple of weeks into the season there were a lot of guys on the market who were 20 and reli/reli.

Players were cheaper back then though :\

Nails

Yeah all the players you guys say are worth $x seem to go for a lot more from what I've seen watching the market...

Supply/demand I guess. Everyone picks 'em up start of season, keeps them for ages, therefore less being sold at end of year and the price goes up?

Therefore they all seem pretty expensive at the pointy end.

@PB 45.5   .   Johnston to McMahon : [dropped] An edge, but Mailey's poor footwork means he's not in a position to hold the catch. Johnston is livid.

Ruined your chance of winning :(

Justin Bieber

Sadly I think the players I put up for BB and Alex have gone too high (probably) :'(.
Tyler Bennett
Frederick Goss
Day to go so hopefully crack the 100k a piece if both BB and Alex are out of the running :P.

Fletch74

I think you'll get close to 100k for Goss. I was looking at him earlier, but I don't have the cash ATM. He just lacks a little power, but is ok to work on.

AFEV

I thought Bennett might go for a bit with his bowler type & talents but didn't expect that :'(

Justin Bieber

As long as they will continue to play, I'm happy 8). Bennett has been forced out of my team after starting in the first XI at the start.

Most of my players lack power but now some will be getting there after another pop or two elsewhere.

Bazinga

Playing Sid in a SOD friendly tonight.

A crowd of 1,016 has arrived at The Ballpit today for the One Day Friendly match between Bazinga and Feeling Sheepish.

The weather for the match is expected to be Hot and the groundsmen have prepared a Flat pitch. Conditions look ideal for the batsmen.

Junior has called heads correctly and has decided to bat. Feeling Sheepish will start their innings shortly.

It should be an interesting time off the pitch too today between Wooly Cheer and Justice League of America, the respective official fan clubs.

Looking forward to another close game   ;)

McRooster

Now a crowd of 1,016 + 1 ;)

AFEV

Quote from: Bazinga on June 16, 2011, 07:48:55 PM
Playing Sid in a SOD friendly tonight.

A crowd of 1,016 has arrived at The Ballpit today for the One Day Friendly match between Bazinga and Feeling Sheepish.

The weather for the match is expected to be Hot and the groundsmen have prepared a Flat pitch. Conditions look ideal for the batsmen.

Junior has called heads correctly and has decided to bat. Feeling Sheepish will start their innings shortly.

It should be an interesting time off the pitch too today between Wooly Cheer and Justice League of America, the respective official fan clubs.

Looking forward to another close game   ;)

Should be :)
You have gotten the better of me in the past.
Dropped Vint (:o) because he was my weakest seamer on a flat/hot and I didn't need his batting :)

BratPack

Cicjose

bomberboy0618

What the heck, I'll bump him.

McRooster

Stabalizing a little Baz - how have you set your opening bowlers?

AFEV

Bumped to 40k BP. Should spike tomorrow, he is a great player, and possible the gayest most awesome name ever ;) (that was an actual name)

Bazinga

Quote from: McRooster on June 16, 2011, 08:14:07 PM
Stabalizing a little Baz - how have you set your opening bowlers?
Flat pitch, so I set my first 5 bowling spells on normal, final 5 spells are on defensive.