Main Menu

From the Pavilion

Started by reesbr, April 09, 2010, 02:27:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bazinga

Quote from: 8-6 Suited on June 14, 2011, 10:24:40 PM
Quote from: Maca24 on June 14, 2011, 10:19:37 PM
Quote from: pyronerd on June 14, 2011, 10:14:54 PM
Baz how do you manage to get your league match ratings so close to your friendly ratings :o mine are around 12k different :P
fatigue and form?
Pitch and weather conditions as well play a part. Also did he sport the same side? Also pops.
I almost always field the same team, cos I only have 12 players. I'm unsure what effect pitch and weather has on match ratings.

pyro - i think the main reason that my match ratings are so close to friendlies is because fatigue recovers faster with younger players, so generally all my players have recovered to rested fatigue by the time they play their next match.

CrowsFan

Quote from: 8-6 Suited on June 14, 2011, 10:24:40 PM
Quote from: Maca24 on June 14, 2011, 10:19:37 PM
Quote from: pyronerd on June 14, 2011, 10:14:54 PM
Baz how do you manage to get your league match ratings so close to your friendly ratings :o mine are around 12k different :P
fatigue and form?
Pitch and weather conditions as well play a part. Also did he sport the same side? Also pops.
Pitch and weather don't play a part in what ratings you get shaggy. From what I have been told ratings go just on the raw stats of your players, plus form and fatigue etc...

Master Q

CF is right from what I know...

Nails

Having to wait for your next match to start sucks :(

It's not for 2 days until I get to test my spec/spec rfs out :( I want to see if he rips it up!

Bazinga

Quote from: Nails on June 14, 2011, 10:34:51 PM

It's not for 3 days until I get to test my spec/spec rfs out :( I want to see if he rips it up!

Wow Nails, that is some serious addiction, and you've only been playing for a week. You are going to have some bad withdrawls come friday   :o

8-6 Suited

Nails

Quote from: Bazinga on June 14, 2011, 10:42:11 PM
Quote from: Nails on June 14, 2011, 10:34:51 PM

It's not for 3 days until I get to test my spec/spec rfs out :( I want to see if he rips it up!

Wow Nails, that is some serious addiction, and you've only been playing for a week. You are going to have some bad withdrawls come friday   :o

Nope, n00b. Only 2 days ;) I got a friendly scheduled :D

Bazinga

Lol Nails .. you got me there. Hope he takes a handful of wickets for you   ;)

roo boys!

I won by 9 wickets tonight, and the great news is I tried Harrison opening in Jaseam's spot and he killed it, so now I just need to buy a gun middle order batsman to fill in for Harrison

Nails

Quote from: roo boys! on June 14, 2011, 10:53:01 PM
I won by 9 wickets tonight, and the great news is I tried Harrison opening in Jaseam's spot and he killed it, so now I just need to buy a gun middle order batsman to fill in for Harrison

I'll sell you one for 500k

roo boys!

Haha I only have 100k :P

Is he an exceptional summary? ;)

Nails

Quote from: roo boys! on June 14, 2011, 10:56:15 PM
Haha I only have 100k :P

Is he an exceptional summary? ;)

Exceptional summary ???

I'm n00b lol :) I just wanted to sell you a player for more than he's worth and you had to make it complex... ugh.

Fletch74

Last night I played the Highlanders, who on a normal day would flog me with their 200k ratings, but because they're already cemented their path through to Div 2, he played a lesser team ;D

Result: Fletch's No Balls won by 29 runs

The Highlanders Fletch's No Balls
Batting - Top Order: 9,304 10,690
Batting - Middle Order: 7,421 7,555
Batting - Tail: 3,876 3,822
Bowling - Seam: 8,266 (8) 9,685 (6)
Bowling - Spin: 9,579 (2) 10,447 (4)
Fielding/Keeping: 9,520 9,774
Overall: 149,731 163,716

Kramer starred with 4/15.

This leaves me in 2nd place but only by 0.0013 in NRR, and I play the team that is 4th in the last round. It will be extremely close!!

PowerBug

Quote from: Hellopplz on June 14, 2011, 08:26:36 PM
It's hard to mould them into Superstars as many of the start up players are quite bad. You must buy to make your team better, but don't be money happy, throwing it everywhere :P. I'd go after some Cap/Cap 5k (max) just to keep you going for the time being before building further next season after prize money 8).
What do you mean by cap/cap? Which skills need to be there?

Fletch74

Quote from: Nails on June 14, 2011, 11:00:47 PM
Exceptional summary ???
Each of your players when you look at their individual pages have summaries for Batting, Bowling, Keeping, and All-Rounder. The summary is a combination of the primaries, plus experience, form, fitness, and power.

So a player might be spec/spec in their primaries, but have really ordinary secondaries and poor experience, thus they might be only accomplished or expert summary because their secondary skills drag them down overall.

It is important when buying a player to look their Summaries, but remember that can fluctuate on a week by week basis depending on form.