Main Menu

From the Pavilion

Started by reesbr, April 09, 2010, 02:27:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cookie311993

why do you want to play me for powerbug? i will tell you who to challenge my mate juniorleggo. He is free and nails challenge him on thursday. He will be good match for both of yous

Bazinga

Quote from: PowerBug on June 14, 2011, 01:13:47 PM
Quote from: cookie311993 on June 14, 2011, 01:11:09 PM
you wont sell him PB because he sucks so bad. just fire him
What is the point of firing him when i can sell him?
What would be a good price?
PB - the reason why you should fire him instead of selling him is simple. He definitely won't sell cos he is so crap, and it costs you $1k every time you list any player on the transfer market. If a player doesn't sell, you DON'T get your $1k listing fee back. Firing a player costs you nothing.

cookie311993

exactly what baz said. nobody with a wage under 1k should theoretically sell.

CrowsFan

Quote from: cookie311993 on June 14, 2011, 02:18:10 PM
exactly what baz said. nobody with a wage under 1k should theoretically sell.
Unless they are youth players ;)

Bazinga

No disrespect cookie .. but your 'friend' juniorleggo has bought an exp/exp 31yr old with exhausted fatigue for $210k, and a cap/rel 31yr old for $60k. Not sure what advice you have been giving him, but these players definitely won't help him get better, and they were massive overpays. Anyone with FTP experience knows that new players should stay away from players over 30, let alone pay big bucks for them.

cookie311993

yeah i noticed he bought them and i told him he was a dickhead. massive overpay. he is still getting to know the game and keeps asking me for help. He reguarly comes over my house and logs on for some help. It wont be that long till i dont need to help him anymore

Bazinga

Quote from: cookie311993 on June 14, 2011, 02:41:12 PM
yeah i noticed he bought them and i told him he was a dickhead. massive overpay. he is still getting to know the game and keeps asking me for help. He reguarly comes over my house and logs on for some help. It wont be that long till i dont need to help him anymore

Maybe you should go over to his house and log on to his computer, because to me it looks very suspicious that your next door neighbours team is actually your third team. Or are there others out there that we don't know about??

It seems very strange that your next door neighbour would log on to your computer at least ten times in the last few days for 'some help'. You could easily give help via PM's or over the phone. SirCookie has a very similar log in and IP address pattern as yours and juniorleggo's cookie.

Let it be said ... I am not a big fan of cheats as I pay money to play this game - and having multiple teams is CHEATING cookie. You should count yourself lucky that I don't report you because you have transfers between yourself and juniorleggo and this is strictly forbidden when the same IP address is used   >:( >:( >:(

cookie311993

so you are flowering accusing me of cheating baz. I only have one flowering side. how many flowering times to i have to say it? Yeah thats a very normal phone call. The little shower has just started high school and so he is hooked on facebook and never replies to my messages. The recent he has been using my computer so much lately is that his parents are out of megabites and have banned him from the internet until they get more. SirCookie has the same Ip address because he is my flowering dad. We only have one IP address so it would be pretty flowering hard to change that. But i dont do those bids and he doesnt bid when he is over mine. I just tell him players i have for sale

cookie311993

i am trying to get him to join the forums. Unlike me he has played a fair bit of Afl for school and representative. He is a hawthorn supporter who i cant stand.

Bazinga

cookie ... you can deny it all you like, but you must understand how this situation looks to everyone else. The rules say that it is strictly forbidden to make transfers between two teams who share the same IP address, regardless of when and where the transfer took place.

Don't worry, I'm not going to be a prick at report you. Just be careful with your transfers. Like I said, I pay my hard earned money for FTP membership and I am not going to tolerate the possibility that others in the game may be cheating.

cookie311993

bazinga i am not cheating as i hate cheating in games unless its grand theft auto. I pay for membership and credits as i consider From the Pavilion very addictive. Dad doesnt cause its just some fun for him. Different personalities as i like to win and be number 1.

Boomz

Then don't do transfers with any1 that has or is going to use ftp on ur computer... it's against the rules & that is cheating.

cookie311993

i cant control who he bids for once he puts a bid on. We can only hope that he gets outbid. Well done on getting the win in our GC match boomz on a side note

Bazinga

Quote from: cookie311993 on June 14, 2011, 03:24:19 PM
bazinga i am not cheating as i hate cheating in games unless its grand theft auto. I pay for membership and credits as i consider From the Pavilion very addictive. Dad doesnt cause its just some fun for him. Different personalities as i like to win and be number 1.

Dad must be just having a LOT of fun with FTP, considering he logged into FTP over 15 times in the last two days   :o 

And is 'your next door neighbour' at your house today? or is he at school? Cos he logged in at 03.20 FTP time, right in between when you logged in at 03.18 and 03.21 FTP time. Same IP address.

C'mon mate ... how stupid do you think we are?

Boomz

Don't play dumb.

I have a mate who plays FTP & uses my comp & it's simple...