Started by reesbr, April 09, 2010, 02:27:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BratPack

Quote from: bomberboy0618 on April 13, 2011, 12:33:34 PM
Quote from: BratPack on April 13, 2011, 12:20:51 PM
Quote from: bomberboy0618 on April 13, 2011, 12:19:34 PM
You were drunk at 7:25 yesterday?

Not that I recall but it's weird...I don't remember bidding on him
Maybe you were drunk a couple of days ago, bid on him and didnt get outbid?

That's probably more likely. It's not that he's not good, he's just not 82k good

Cicjose

24.4   W   Cook to Crane : [catch] A hint of swing, a hint of an edge, a hint to the umpire and a hint of an index finger.
B. Crane c W. Farquhar b. G. Cook 81 (53b 6x4 1x6) SR:152.83

AARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

26.2   2   Cook to Heaney : [dropped] Heaney's not got onto that as well as he'd hoped. Dyer is out in the deep and it goes down! Oh dear... and if it could get any worse for Cook there's 2 runs more to the score

:o Thank god for that

End of over 33 (18 runs) - Cicjose(274-3) RR 8.30
C. Heaney 83 (50b) , A. Alley 23 (22b) , H. Johnson 5-0-52-0

32.6   4   Johnson to Heaney : Short, wide and hammered away behind point by Heaney. Terrible delivery and it got what it deserved.

32.5   .   Johnson to Heaney : [great fielding] A childhood spent sliding down a wet tarp serves Reinders well as he slides, at full stretch, to save a certain boundary. Polite applause rises from the northern stand, led by an elderly gent.

32.4   4   Johnson to Heaney : [misfield] Pushed into the covers, where it runs through, rather than past the fielder. Pathetic effort from Dyer.

32.3   4   Johnson to Heaney : Shot! Stroked through the off-side by Heaney and Johnson can only watch as it races away to the boundary.

32.2   2   Johnson to Heaney : Heaney clipped the ball very firmly to deep mid wicket where Cook was stationed on the rope. Cook waited for the ball to come to him, rather than attacking it, and the batsmen took two where there should only have been one.

32.1   4   Johnson to Heaney : Poor ball and savagely cut away by Heaney. Holcombe gives chase but never had a hope of hauling that in.

Heaney making that dropped catch costly  ;D Their drop cost them 57 runs :)

That is the 100 partnership (101 runs, 58b, 11x4, 1x6) SR:174.14

35.4   W   Holcombe to Heaney : Holcombe strikes! It was outside the off stump, Heaney a bit lazy with the drive through the off side, gets the edge through to Farquhar behind the wicket, who takes the catch at a comfortable height.
C. Heaney c W. Farquhar b. J. Holcombe 86 (53b 10x4 1x6) SR:162.26

my finisher doesn't come in unless there is another wicket to fall :(

39.5   .   Holcombe to Horton : [dropped] Dropped by the bowler. Horton came down the track and mishower it completely but Holcombe thinks it's flying over him and raises his hands up... he just didn't see it and shuts his eyes! It was a mishower and the ball actually lobbed gently to hit Holcombe on his chest!  :o

0.2   W   Anderton to Farquhar : [catch] Farquhar has gone for a massive swipe, but has only managed to toe the ball in the air straight to Crane at mid-on.
W. Farquhar c B. Crane b. B. Anderton 2 (2b 0x4 0x6) SR:100.00

WHAT A START  :)

Maca24

roo boys!

Quote from: BratPack on April 13, 2011, 12:15:30 PM
Hmmm. I just looked at my squad for the first time in a bit. Apparently I brought a 20 year old

http://www.fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=450056

I can only assume Drunk BP has something to do with this...
He's WayGood!

Alex7089

http://fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=701331

Forgot to pull on Monday...
Not half bad for my youth team. Still not great lol

Cicjose

End of over 12 (maiden) - australazia(47-5). 295 runs required from 28 overs. RR 3.92 RRR 10.54

P. Bensley 0 (2b) , A. Roper 5 (13b) , M. Skuse 2-1-7-2

11.6   .   Skuse to Bensley : Play and miss outside off stump

11.5   .   Skuse to Bensley : Oh how embarrassing! In reaching forward to block that one, Bensley has managed to rip his trousers revealing some crimson red underpants. The twelfth man jogs out with a new pair of trousers, whilst Roper and the fielding side try to contain their laughter.

11.4   W   Skuse to Moyle : [Yorker] What a fantastic yorker from Skuse, Moyle will be wishing he was wearing steel toe caps after that one!
R. Moyle b. M. Skuse 0 (2b 0x4 0x6) SR:0.00

11.3   .   Skuse to Moyle : Full outside off, Moyle comes forward to drive, but is beaten.

11.2   W   Skuse to Dale : Dale goes big but doesn't quite get onto it as he'd like. Campbell makes up some great ground and launches himself towards the ball. Superb catch! At full stretch too! Dale is seen muttering angrily to himself on the way back to the pavilion, I hope they have insurance and a good window fitter.
M. Dale c L. Campbell b. M. Skuse 29 (37b 3x4 1x6) SR:78.38

11.1   .   Skuse to Dale : Good ball from Skuse, it squares up and misses the edge of Dale's bat by a millimetre.

Double wicket maiden with a trigger talent wicket :D

Maca24

Alex7089

bomberboy0618

Maca24

Quote from: Alex7089 on April 13, 2011, 02:31:50 PM
http://fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=104136

Wondering how much he would fetch me...
I like him. Id pay 50K up front.. purely because of his low wage.

CrowsFan

Oh I guess not since he didn't sell...

Maca24

Quote from: CrowsFan on April 13, 2011, 02:39:59 PM
Oh I guess not since he didn't sell...
I havent bee on for a couple of days so think I missed him. what was he at?

CrowsFan

Was listed at 250k...