Main Menu

From the Pavilion

Started by reesbr, April 09, 2010, 02:27:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fletch74

It's just as well for me that I am playing teams in T20 and SOD that I will beat this week, but I will lose in Youth's this week.

Fletch74

Now that I am out of the PC, I need to sell some players to cut wages, and get my academy up to excellent.

I have the following 2 for the moment on the market...

William Kimber 25 yo exp/exp RFS with good secondaries, but ord exp. Should go cheap.

Chris Roy 29 yo out/exp with excellent secondaries and exp experience. Handy player for results this year.

Bazinga

Same for me Fletch. I am cutting about 4 or 5 of my players, but I will wait till after Thursday senior training update and hope for a pop or 2  :P

Cicjose

Is four spinners too much on a crumbling pitch?

CrowsFan

Probably. It also depends on their skills, don't just play someone because they are more suited to the pitch if they are nowhere near as good as someone who isn't suited to it

cookie311993

play two spinners or 3 max cic.

Promotion Bound

Hey im new to this game, my team name is Promotion Bound

8-6 Suited

No, you aren't new. You are CC. You were flemda ingame until your account was deactivated due to suspicious activities aka cheating. So you made a new one, as flemo.

Why are you going to act like a child about it CC? We dont give a shower.

chrisuzz

So your finnally back if shaggy us right ?

8-6 Suited

Quote from: chrisuzz on April 05, 2011, 05:23:09 PM
So your finnally back if shaggy us right ?

Hard to be wrong when you think how close reesbr and CC were. Then look in the other thread and you have a week old FF account basically attached, sewn onto reesbrs nuts.

Promotion Bound

8-6 Suited can i ask what this is to you??

Who the hell do you think you are?

Shut your hole for once

Promotion Bound

Im through to round 2 of the PC but a home game would be nice.

8-6 Suited

Quote from: Promotion Bound on April 05, 2011, 05:27:23 PM
8-6 Suited can i ask what this is to you??

Who the hell do you think you are?

Shut your hole for once

Boomz

lol shaggy ;D

CC who do u think u r? U ruined ur reputation on FTP already coming back under another name & being a knob just makes it worse.

BratPack

Reminder to everyone games start at 7 tonight so if you haven't done orders yet you've got about 45 minutes