Main Menu

From the Pavilion

Started by reesbr, April 09, 2010, 02:27:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin Bieber

Quote from: cookie311993 on April 03, 2011, 08:46:40 PM
yeah thats the same for all training bazinga. its highly worthwhile that way. Same with youths hello doesnt buy players just has good academy and therefore top FF in youths
Need to try and get some nice 16 y.o's in soon. Ratings have dropped a bit as I haven't replaced what I need :(.

Bazinga

Quote from: Hellopplz on April 03, 2011, 10:52:57 PM
yeah thats the same for all training bazinga. its highly worthwhile that way. Same with youths hello doesnt buy players just has good academy and therefore top FF in youths
Need to try and get some nice 16 y.o's in soon. Ratings have dropped a bit as I haven't replaced what I need :(.
I will try and pull something special for you tomorrow night HP  ;) What do you want ?

CrowsFan

I would like a new seamer baz :)

Alex7089

http://fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=449499

Looking to pick this bloke up.
I can see he and Jackson ripping it up now :D

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Bazinga on April 03, 2011, 11:01:06 PM
Quote from: Hellopplz on April 03, 2011, 10:52:57 PM
I will try and pull something special for you tomorrow night HP  ;) What do you want ?
Haha, anything is better than nothing :P. I usually just go general as you're more likely to get a decent player (and I don't mind what I get right now!).

Bazinga

Well I pulled general Bangladesh for the first time last week and he sold for 155k. So I will definitely be pulling there again. Hope I can pull something good for you guys  ;)

Alex7089

I am pulling Windies :D

Bazinga

Are you still thinking of moving there Alex?

Alex7089

Yeah I am. I have always loved the Windies as a team in real life...So liking the look of it. It would give me a chance to rebuild and gain knowledge as a manger (tactics wise)

Bazinga

How many divs are in WI ? Sounds like a good idea.

CrowsFan

Alex7089

But the times don't fuse well with Aus.
I just like WI :P
SL, SA, NZ are other countries who have 5 I think.

Bazinga

Quote from: Alex7089 on April 03, 2011, 11:33:56 PM
But the times don't fuse well with Aus.
I just like WI :P
SL, SA, NZ are other countries who have 5 I think.
and Scotland & Ireland  ;)

Alex7089

Touche!
But I just want to start again in a low div where my boys won't just get killed every week :(

Bazinga

You could always start again in Div 4 in Scotland next season like me  :P