Main Menu

From the Pavilion

Started by reesbr, April 09, 2010, 02:27:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex7089

I have decided to drop both my finger spinners who can bat for tonight. Humid/flat so I can't help but think they would just get smashed around. Instead I have picked a young rf and Sodumo. Neither can bat but my batting lineup should be able to get the job done on a flat.

CrowsFan

I'm playing 4 guys I don't normally play.
Also playing on a crumbling wicket so hopefully I will bowl first get them out extremely quickly then get the runs fast so no one gets tired :)

Fletch74

If your guy rates under 70k CF, why don't you play a whole heap of Youth's, I would.

CrowsFan

Well I am playing 2 youths. The only ones I feel really have a chance of making my senior squad...

BratPack

Full squad tonight...Guys will rest for the Pav Cup as the guy only rates 70k or so there

Cicjose

20 / 20 games for me this season are about letting my fringe SOD players play regularly

i'm aiming to finish mid table and hopefully steal some wins along the way

Maca24

Quote from: Cicjose on April 01, 2011, 08:17:07 PM
20 / 20 games for me this season are about letting my fringe SOD players play regularly

i'm aiming to finish mid table and hopefully steal some wins along the way
Cic, your team isnt much good. I think u need to listen to advice more if you really want to do well in FTP.

Cicjose

yeah well first up results in SOD and youth suggest im going okay

Maca24

Quote from: Cicjose on April 01, 2011, 08:30:28 PM
yeah well first up results in SOD and youth suggest im going okay
both against terrible opponents.

Cicjose

its not my fault i got a favorable draw

chrisuzz

Ripped off against ya last night CF... this is the start of a rivalry mate ;) :P

Playing a guy that outrates me tonight but hoping for an upset ;)

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Fletch74 on April 01, 2011, 06:16:49 PM
If your guy rates under 70k CF, why don't you play a whole heap of Youth's, I would.
Quote from: CrowsFan on April 01, 2011, 07:08:21 PM
Well I am playing 2 youths. The only ones I feel really have a chance of making my senior squad...
That's the way to go. Only play Youths if you think they'll make the Seniors. I usually go second stringers but have 4 Youths who are likely to make my Seniors so will play them early if needed. NEVER play youths for experience if you don't think they can make your seniors. Currie and Casper have average experience already just for the fact I'm sure they'll play in my seniors.

Maca24

Quote from: Cicjose on April 01, 2011, 08:42:08 PM
its not my fault i got a favorable draw
I still feel you have alot of room to improve if you take in peoples advice.

BratPack

I missed a guy last night....rated 54.5k at 26 went for 110k  :'( I fell asleep

Maca24

Quote from: BratPack on April 01, 2011, 08:52:28 PM
I missed a guy last night....rated 54.5k at 26 went for 110k  :'( I fell asleep
spewin. Ive been having a bit of success recently in the TM.