Main Menu

From the Pavilion

Started by reesbr, April 09, 2010, 02:27:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maca24

Why did they do a form reset? :( all my players are shower now, FML

Cicjose

8.1   .   Skuse to Ritchie : [dropped] Edged and dropped! Nicked to Heaney at first slip and it's gone straight through his hands and hit him in the jatz crackers! He's gone straight down and the physio runs onto the field with the magic spray, much to the bemusement of his team mates.

The man is on fire but i needed that one...

I've got them all training in fielding atm too

bomberboy0618

Cicjose

if durant stays in tho you should get a massive score

bomberboy0618

Bazinga

Quote from: Alex7089 on March 31, 2011, 08:09:40 PM
Well I am not entirely sure if I will do it but I think having an U23 team (with maybe 1 or 2 exceptions) wold allow me to experiment with orders more and gain a better understanding of the game. The young guys would be able to build their exp up and I would probably earn a fair bit of cash early on as well.

Just an idea I have a season to think about it :P
Not 100% sure, but I thought that when you changed countries you get put in the lowest divisions. If this is true then your sponsorship, gate takings and experience levels will be lower (experience rises slower in lower divisions). This would defeat the purpose of moving IMO.

McRooster

I play Q in T20, for points, in 2 weeks time. I currently outrank his team by approx 15k in match rating, going by this weeks performances in our League.

He has also changed his team name to SE Melbourne Thunder Dogs and I publicly invite him to BRING IT! I won't contact you through FTP Q, I will only post in here (we know you're out there  ;)) and am advising you Captain Kenya that you'd better tweak your squad or feel the wrath of the fro! in two weeks time.

MajorLazer

Quote from: McRooster on March 31, 2011, 09:50:24 PM
I play Q in T20, for points, in 2 weeks time. I currently outrank his team by approx 15k in match rating, going by this weeks performances in our League.

He has also changed his team name to SE Melbourne Thunder Dogs and I publicly invite him to BRING IT! I won't contact you through FTP Q, I will only post in here (we know you're out there  ;)) and am advising you Captain Kenya that you'd better tweak your squad or feel the wrath of the fro! in two weeks time.
Good luck Roost. Looks like it's not an all-FF battle right now. :(

bomberboy0618

i challenged him but he rejected.
I wanna kick his ass as he ditched us :(

Cicjose

bomberboy0618

yeah and currie is actually batting well.
I still hate the flowering guy as he failed when i needed him.
This guy would be getting smashed even more if i had set my current side but meh.

Bazinga

BB .. if you are looking for an AR, check this guy out. I will be selling him after I get knocked out of the pav cup.

Arthur Sincock

If you like him, I will PM you when I list him on the TM.

McRooster

I have Christiaan Schonegevel on the TM if anyone's interested......started at 0, what you think he might get?
A 23yr old exp/accom batsmen from South Africa

http://www.fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=376537

CrowsFan

Unfortunately bowling horribly against ZZ in the youth cup :(

End of over 36 (2 runs) - chrisuzz(181-2) RR 5.03
A. Moffat 51 (53b) , P. Arnold 76 (95b) , R. Maloney 6-0-38-0

The pitch is uneven I should have more wickets than this!! >:(

Justin Bieber

I wouldn't expect alot Roost due to age (can get similar 21 y.o's :(). Hoping he can sell for you to save the wages 8).