Main Menu

From the Pavilion

Started by reesbr, April 09, 2010, 02:27:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin Bieber

AWESOME BB!!! Secondaries and experience aren't great but primaries are :o.

Hope you can handle the wage now!

bomberboy0618

i can i think, and ill sell one of my bowlers when i get an ar.
I need an ar!!!
then ill be awesome 8)

Boomz

have a friendly against shaggy later... expecting to be smashed as my team is a lot weaker than last season... still buying new players :-\

CrowsFan

Picked up a 16 year old fasty today. Only poor/poor but is gifted in bowling and has 4,679 spare ratings. Should be avg/avg by the end of the season at least and then can replace my current fasty :)

chrisuzz

rematch tonight CF ;)

not sure if i should play my ord/avg fasty over a reas/reas medium pacer ???

Nice buy BB btw :)

Justin Bieber

Lost my first Youth match in over a season :(. Rated 79k and that's going to drop after this season!! Need to look out for some good 16 y.o's (ord+/ord+). I have an excellent Youth Academy now so need to put it to use!

CrowsFan

I think my luck for upsets in youths has now been used up. I beat you on Sunday being out rated and I beat BP last night being out rated so I fear I may lose tonight even though our teams are extremely close!
I may make a few changes for tonights game, I'm not sure...

cookie311993

good player BB shame about the exp

cookie311993

just looking at my team and it appears i will be losing $29,990 each week atm. Need to change that

Alex7089

I am considering selling all my old guys and going off to the Windies with a young team next season.

cookie311993

how come alex?  dropped my finances down to now be -14,166 with an average gate takings of 80k. Might sell Shane Baker so Lyndon Neal can get exp

Alex7089

Well I am not entirely sure if I will do it but I think having an U23 team (with maybe 1 or 2 exceptions) wold allow me to experiment with orders more and gain a better understanding of the game. The young guys would be able to build their exp up and I would probably earn a fair bit of cash early on as well.

Just an idea I have a season to think about it :P

Barlow 21

Quote from: Alex7089 on March 31, 2011, 08:09:40 PM
Well I am not entirely sure if I will do it but I think having an U23 team (with maybe 1 or 2 exceptions) wold allow me to experiment with orders more and gain a better understanding of the game. The young guys would be able to build their exp up and I would probably earn a fair bit of cash early on as well.

Just an idea I have a season to think about it :P
+1

Boomz

BratPack

Playing Hilly in the Youth League

4.3WWight to Strydom : [catch]  Gone! Strydom falls to a pull shot. It was short, on middle stump and Strydom pulls it weakly to square leg where Tink takes the catch.
C. Strydom c T. Tink b. E. Wight 4 (8b 0x4 0x6) SR:50.00
Well that idea was an epic fail....

End of over 6 (4 runs) - The Brat Pack(30-1) RR 5.00
R. Reid 23 (26b) , R. Hutton 2 (3b) , A. Germaine 3-0-19-0