Main Menu

From the Pavilion

Started by reesbr, April 09, 2010, 02:27:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fletch74

Quote from: 8-6 Suited on March 29, 2011, 11:08:47 PM
Interesting. I didn't rate where I should have really rated, but nor did Begbies All Stars who is down 8k from where he was when we last played 2 weeks ago. Hmmmm intriguing. Didn't bowl him out either which is disappointing.
The Form reset would have brought all of our ratings back down for this week. Mine were also down as per below...

Bad luck in your game Alex, but Shaggy's right re the spinners. Good win HP despite the ratings gap.

I played a bot last night, so only got 9k in Gate takings playing away, desspite being in Div 3 >:(

I made 2/246, then bowled them out for 53.

Melz Scottish Warriors Fletch's No Balls
Batting - Top Order: 2,770 9,881
Batting - Middle Order: 2,605 7,796
Batting - Tail: 1,720 3,520
Bowling - Seam: 2,735 (8) 9,216 (8)
Bowling - Spin: 2,767 (2) 10,777 (2)
Fielding/Keeping: 2,577 8,621
Overall: 48,096 154,770

Result: Fletch's No Balls won by 193 runs

Man of the match: John Walker (3 points), Brahmadhara Kallichuran (2), Zahid Farhan (1)

Walker - 130* (61)
Kallichuran - 5/4 off 3.3 overs
Farhan - 82* (38)

Ratings down due to form update. Now to prepare for SOD/PC

DazBurg

DazBurg's Greatness won by 22 runs

PKF Tigers    DazBurg's Greatness
Batting - Top Order:    8,728    7,759
Batting - Middle Order:    7,000    6,169
Batting - Tail:    3,950    2,791
Bowling - Seam:    7,451 (8)    8,744 (8)
Bowling - Spin:    6,831 (2)    9,407 (2)
Fielding/Keeping:    6,197    7,220
Overall:    129,988    130,125

good start to the year for me

damn fletch u right bout the form thing my MR were low ih well happy with the win ;D

Cicjose

CrowsFan

Hope you are playing some good spinners cic. On a crumbling pitch and windy they will dominate!!

Cicjose

started alright so far tho

18.5   W   Bryen to Briody : Gone! Great bowling! Tossed up by Bryen, getting Briody reaching forward, trying to play it back down the ground. Briody stretches too far, and as that turns that little bit extra past the bat, Briody has lifted his back foot. Boyd takes off the bails, and that's out. Bryen deserves a wicket with that ball.
H. Briody st E. Boyd b. C. Bryen 46 (62b 2x4 1x6) SR:74.19

Crane needs to bat the overs out now

27.2 Garland to Heaney : [dropped] Heaney hits a leading edge and there is confusion on the field as O'Connor and Garland both shout "MINE". The players collide and the ball spills from O'Connor's hands, with Heaney looking on with amusement.

wish i got a run there

Also need a little bit of luck in the last 8 overs of this game as my opponent will have both spinners on so if i get 40 runs in that time i will be happy

That is 50 runs for Crane (51 runs, 36b 5x4 0x6) SR:141.67

Playing beautifully at No. 3  :-*

Justin Bieber

Nice wins Daz and Fletch. Only 9k, even against a bot that is quite low :(. Hopefully not many more like that.

Cicjose

Knezevic to Crane : A slower ball from Knezevic sees Crane confused. He didn't hit the ball but still there's the sound of ball on wood. Excellent deception.
B. Crane b. T. Knezevic 92 (53b 12x4 0x6) SR:173.58

his last 39 from 17 balls :)

32.6   W   Knezevic to Alley : [Arm Ball] Alley gets a thin edge and Boyd gleefully accepts the chance.
A. Alley c E. Boyd b. T. Knezevic 1 (3b 0x4 0x6) SR:33.33

boundary hitter out to talent >:(

just lost 4 / 11  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Justin Bieber

Ouch Cic :(. Should get near 300 which I consider a good score for Youths.

Cicjose

Here is their half decent spinner's figures

T. Knezevic 8-0-28-6

Justin Bieber

http://www.fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=515313

WWWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Cicjose

Is that your first NT rep Hello?

Justin Bieber

Yep :D. Fielding helps alot and Tech pop means if he can get Acc/Acc by season's end, he could be in the squad for the U19 World Cup :D.

First Youth to make it to that level :D. Already has average experience so being in the squad adds some more each week he's in :D.

Cicjose

1.6   4   Skuse to Coombes : Huge inside edge from Coombes which just manages to evade the stumps and Briody before it goes racing to the fence. Coombes is very lucky to get away with that one!

1.5   .   Skuse to Coombes : Pitched outside off stump and moves away. Coombes lets it go.

1.4   .   Skuse to Coombes : A fuller delivery from Skuse, the batsman flashes at it and Briody takes the ball one handed. The slip cordon go up in unison, convinced that Coombes nicked the ball. The umpire remains unconvinced and not out is the verdict.

1.3   .   Skuse to Coombes : Great take down the leg side by Briody and the entire slip cordon goes up, but that clearly came off the thigh pad. No run.

1.2   .   Skuse to Coombes : Bit wayward there from Skuse and Coombes sensibly ignores it.

1.1   .   Skuse to Coombes : That's hit a crack in the pitch, cutting back into Coombes who ends up playing down totally the wrong line. Luckily the ball just misses off stump, which is evident by the groans coming from Skuse and Briody.

Shame about the last ball best over i've seen him bowl

Justin Bieber

Pretty good over early. Lets hope they can keep it up Cic.

Cicjose

End of over 6 (maiden) - lachcricketers(20-1). 274 runs required from 34 overs. RR 3.33 RRR 8.06
A. Coombes 8 (16b) , C. Garland 0 (4b) , M. Skuse 3-1-10-1

Skuse is playing a blinder with the ball and if his trigger talent comes up a few times i will be happy :)

6.3   W   Anderton to Coombes : Short ball, and hooked straight down the throat of the man in the deep! Out!
A. Coombes c B. Crane b. B. Anderton 8 (17b 1x4 0x6) SR:47.06

11.1   W   Glass to Hawson : Goes for the big lofted drive, but doesn't time it at all and rather tamely picks out Crane on the edge of the circle.
J. Hawson c B. Crane b. A. Glass 1 (5b 0x4 0x6) SR:20.00