Main Menu

From the Pavilion

Started by reesbr, April 09, 2010, 02:27:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cicjose

Justin Bieber

Secondaries leave alot to be desired Cic :(. See if you can land a Rel/Rel player with better secondaries. Think you could probably land a few for 1k which would be better long term prospects (as they have less to fix all round). Don't have to do it, it's just what I would do :).

8-6 Suited

Cicjose... http://fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=287348

Go for him. Should get him cheap.

I play Begbies All-Star tonight. Made for great competition last season.

Alex7089

I am playing scottish ca tonight. Expecting a win, but I dunno what he has done over the off-season. Should be interesting.

Made 30k from it, 6,440 at home.

Justin Bieber

Good luck Shaggy :D.

A crowd of 7,470 has arrived at Somewhere In The Clouds today for the Twenty20 match between Hello and Cupoftea.

Decent crowd for the season opener for Hello adding 37k to the bank balance. Should be a very tough matchup and would be an upset if my team wins it.

8-6 Suited

I made about the same as you did Alex...

Crowd   6,840

The weather for the match is expected to be Humid and the groundsmen have prepared a Hard pitch. Conditions look good for the batsmen.

And it appears that I will be batting first as I wanted.

Toss:   Tickle My Timber won the toss and elected to bat.

Alex7089

The weather for the match is expected to be Humid and the groundsmen have prepared a Crumbling pitch. Conditions look ideal for the spinners, ideal for the seam bowlers.

The commentator seems a bit confused :p

Paterson has called tails and lost the toss. Junior ponders for a moment before deciding to bat first. Feeling Sheepish will start their innings shortly.

Wondering how Junior came to be my captain o.O

Maca24

Ive got 300K :) and after my YP sells i should have 500-550K

8-6 Suited

Need a keeper Maca? Thinking about selling my back up keeper who is 23yo accom/accom/exceptional. :>

Alex7089

Tht isn't JJ is it? :o
If you sold him ... :P I would be all over him if I had cash/didn't have Collins. Collins will be better :P

8-6 Suited

Yes, it would be JJ. I need cash. :(

End of over 2 (15 runs) - Tickle My Timber(22-0) RR 11.00
J. Hogan 6 (5b) , M. Pretty 16 (7b) , C. Anderson 1-0-15-0

Justin Bieber

1.5 W Pite to Habib : [stumped] Smart stumping! Pushed across Habib, who drives lustily and misses, dragging the back foot forward and Tazelaar, after collecting nicely, whips off the bails just before Habib could drag the foot back in.
A. Habib st W. Tazelaar b. A. Pite 2 (3b 0x4 0x6) SR:66.67

He's in horrible form so he'll be dropped for the next T20 for McFarlane. Can't believe it's carried over from last season!!

Alex7089

But...He is JJ :(
Also I saw Heppa is running again. You still have my vote if you run Shaggy. ;)

End of over 3 (9 runs) - Feeling Sheepish(20-0) RR 6.67
T. Jackman 13 (9b) , D. Daryapurkar 7 (9b) , S. Thompson 2-0-15-0

I will take the start on a crumbling/humid

8-6 Suited

I'm thinking about staying an assistant for another season... Hopefully anyway.

Alex7089

End of over 4 (7 runs) - Feeling Sheepish(27-0) RR 6.75
D. Daryapurkar 12 (12b) , T. Jackman 14 (12b) , A. Docherty 2-0-12-0

Nice. I'm always nervous when I go on those forums, some of the characters are a touch overpowering and I'm afraid if I say something wrong or step out of line I will get flamed o.O