Main Menu

From the Pavilion

Started by reesbr, April 09, 2010, 02:27:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cookie311993

the lower the better. it reaches zero it will pop. more study to go in but think its right

chrisuzz

Well my Youth Academy is on exactly 0 now lol :P :)

So well see next week haha, a pop to good would be nice :)

Bazinga

All I do is find the highest amount of investment that has a ' declining' effect, then find the lowest amount of investment that has an 'improving' effect. Work out the average of these two numbers and I get a rough idea of where my senior academy is at. Currently I am at about 30k, so only about 4k away from another pop. With 50k investment each week, I estimate that my SA is increasing its average by about $500.

LOL I hope that makes sense. ( I can understand it  :P )

chrisuzz

so with urs im 24760, so 1500 off aprrox, well see whcih one works soon

McRooster

Brad England http://www.fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=413964

and

Hakim Mathea http://www.fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=423345

are both for sale. These 22 year olds, given time will be great players. Hoping for 50k between 'em  ???

*Senior/Good, Youth/Reasonable - My Academy investments are always set at the nearest $100 above ave requirement for Good (Senior) and to the nearest $100 above ave requirement for Reasonable (Youth). Both are improving.

Maca24

Quote from: cookie311993 on March 28, 2011, 11:50:33 PM
so your just over half way zz. keep it on improving and in about 6 weeks or 7 weeks you will see a pop.

Maca give us the academy level and minimum to stay improving and i will work it out for you

My team and my old boys team have good players for sale. Check them out
Satisfactory. Im not sure on how to work that out.
Think its $20,285

DazBurg

Quote from: cookie311993 on March 28, 2011, 11:23:16 PM
find out the minimum you need to invest to be improving. take this number from the next academy level.
eg. mine is Excellent -> Superior   Difference of 9656
After investing improving and improving + i need 4828 for another pop

so how does that work for me
my seniors are on satisfactory the price of good is 23,186 the minimum for improving is 24,000
but didn't get a pop this week
did in youth but not senior

Fletch74

Quote from: DazBurg on March 29, 2011, 07:54:59 AM
Quote from: cookie311993 on March 28, 2011, 11:23:16 PM
find out the minimum you need to invest to be improving. take this number from the next academy level.
eg. mine is Excellent -> Superior   Difference of 9656
After investing improving and improving + i need 4828 for another pop

so how does that work for me
my seniors are on satisfactory the price of good is 23,186 the minimum for improving is 24,000
but didn't get a pop this week
did in youth but not senior

Are you sure Daz about $24,000 being the minimum? What did you invest into your seniors last week? Your minimum might be $24k this week, was it last week, it could have been slightly under the required mark?

This is how I've understood what Cookie has being saying is, and I hope I am right.

In my case I've been investing $15k into youths on a reasonable academy. ATM the moment my weekly investment required for satisfactory is $20,909, but reasonable is $11,004, so I am assuming that because i am on "improving", if I keep investing at $15k, the figure of $20,909 will be less next week, or will I never reach satisfactory because I don't invest enough?

I'm sort of confused ???

CrowsFan

I don't think you will ever reach it fletch cos you don't invest enough

Fletch74

Quote from: CrowsFan on March 29, 2011, 10:22:59 AM
I don't think you will ever reach it fletch cos you don't invest enough
That's what I thought, but it's improving... But I assume it will plateau out?

CrowsFan

Yeah cos the academies have sub levels so eventually you will reach a point where it just says steady I think

Cicjose

my first game of the season starts in 1/2 an hour

Bazinga

Quote from: Cicjose on March 29, 2011, 11:55:20 AM
my first game of the season starts in 1/2 an hour
Yep it's great to have the cricket back. Seems like forever since season 12 finished  :P

Cicjose

Im using my best players for SOD my up and coming seniors in T20 and not going to focus on youth too much.

First game is a write off

T20 with my second string seniors on an uneven deck conceded 3/178

accom/reas batsman out lbw for 3  >:(

Alex7089

accom/reas is a huge tech gap :o