Main Menu

From the Pavilion

Started by reesbr, April 09, 2010, 02:27:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrowsFan

Yeah so basically what I said. Really annoyed with knight cos I got him back in November and have been training batting or batting tech the whole time and he hasn't popped once!

bomberboy0618

yeah pretty much what u said ;)

cookie311993

CF if your focus is youths then you dont need to worry about seniors. if your academy isnt good then you will struggle with your team cause of academy differences. My advice focus on seniors bro. its cheaper than seniors and more money in it

Alex7089

My plan-

Current XI

1. Shareef 22 y.o accom/exp seam spec
2. Darya 29 y.o secondary king spin spec
3. Jackman exp/exp 28 y.o rated 50k nice secondaries
4. Shagmeister outs/outs 22 y.o close to a bat/tech pop
5. Yavar outs/exp 25 y.o with skilled batting
6. Collins reli/reli/exp 21 y.o keeper
7. Vint cap/cap/accom 20 y.o AR
8. Pritch exp/exp medium w/ finisher (reli batting summary) and excep exp
9. Jackson ave/accom/accom with good secondaries 21 y.o
10. outs/exp 23 y.o with awesome secondaries and exp
11. Sodumo exp/exp with no batting 24 good secondaries.
S13 Aims

• Rate 175k
  • Not relegate
  • Looking to replace Shareef, Sodumo, Yavar, MAYBE Jackson (in the XI not squad) Vint (again not in squad)

cookie311993

good squad their alex. good combination of youth and experience. should do well mate

Alex7089

Need to clean out a few of the young guys who won't be out and out stars though because I'm in a tough league this season.

Just got Daley :)

cookie311993

he will help you out but dont forget about plops mate he is at that age plops occur more than pops did

Alex7089

Plops are fairly rare at 30-31 but yeah it will only be for a season or two while Vint etc. get up to scratch.

Justin Bieber

Anybody looking for a Yong keeper, look at Lewis Anderson from my Seniors (20 y.o). He's low waged because he's Ave/Acc Batting :P. Also Acc/Ave Keep/Field but has Gifted Keeping....

DazBurg

Quote from: Hellopplz on March 20, 2011, 04:31:16 PM
Anybody looking for a Yong keeper, look at Lewis Anderson from my Seniors (20 y.o). He's low waged because he's Ave/Acc Batting :P. Also Acc/Ave Keep/Field but has Gifted Keeping....

round bout The Heff's level except his reas/reas so his batting lets him down

Justin Bieber

Anderson was the guy I kept instead of The Heff!!! But Anderson usually bats down the order as I use to have about 2 all rounders playing in the Youths.

DazBurg

Quote from: Hellopplz on March 20, 2011, 04:39:55 PM
Anderson was the guy I kept instead of The Heff!!! But Anderson usually bats down the order as I use to have about 2 all rounders playing in the Youths.

i still haven't cut him

i don't have the heart

i mean come on his The Heff
his the hugh hefner of the side with the same sounding nickname...lol

Justin Bieber

Same with Anderson. He's been with me for so long I just don't have the heart to drop him unless I know he's going to a good home (Like the Heff and Manou did with you).

DazBurg

Quote from: Hellopplz on March 20, 2011, 04:51:09 PM
Same with Anderson. He's been with me for so long I just don't have the heart to drop him unless I know he's going to a good home (Like the Heff and Manou did with you).

Manou is going no where for sure :)

8-6 Suited

End of over 9 (2 runs) - Roo Boys!(23-3) RR 2.56
W. Makinson 1 (4b) , J. Harrison 0 (0b) , W. Siggs 5-0-16-3

GO FLETCH!!!