Main Menu

From the Pavilion

Started by reesbr, April 09, 2010, 02:27:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin Bieber

Quote from: MajorLazer on March 19, 2011, 10:43:49 PM
My guys are mostly 23 as well. ;D

Surprised how that happened.

My real wages should be at 110k. Don't know why they are this low.

Unless I added up wrong.
Probably forgot 2-3 players? Forgot Youths? Maybe just a typo for a few when putting them into a calculator?

By the look of it cookie, he's a seniors man. Remove players who wouldn't be a chance of playing in your team period (Primary wise). By the looks of your squad, I'd watch out for some older players (28+ y.o's) who'd sell for cheap as they can work well short term with the Young guys you've got coming through (21 y.o's). But don't go overboard with old players or pay too much for them.

Cicjose

my focus this season is seniors. but the problem i have with my youths is that i only have 12 youths compared to 20 seniors

Balance $223 456

Satisfactory level for both academies (30K for both)

8 youths were promoted to the senior side

hope this helps

roo boys!

You probably don't need all of those new 20 year olds, could probably sell/fire about 4 or 5 of them.

Alex7089

I have 488k not going for Daley any more he is over 150k with heaps of time to go :-\
My new wages are 74,068...Not too bad. Think I'm selling Shareef but wages will only go up because I'm buying oldies :P

Shagmeister wages up over 8k - That pop is close :)

roo boys!

I really need to cut mine...

Hof and Eisler being sold, thats 10k gone.

I fired Williams, another 2k gone there.

I will sell Harris, 2k there.

Leaves Hafeez who I think I will sell, 7k there.

Hmm...still way to high.

CrowsFan

Think I might have to sell Atul Suriyaprakash his wage is twice as high as anyone else I have. How much do you think I could get for him?

Barlow 21

My wages are now 126k!

Maca24

Quote from: CrowsFan on March 20, 2011, 11:46:01 AM
Think I might have to sell Atul Suriyaprakash his wage is twice as high as anyone else I have. How much do you think I could get for him?
his one of your best though CF :)
you would be looking at 100K-150k? maybe more

cookie311993

Cic. Fire these players:
James James
Neil Roper
Justin Moritz
Phil Treacy
Thomas Forester

My player ralph brown is good and cheap for your team mate. Probably nobody else but would go straight into your team

Maca24

Far out just checked my leagues and i think they changed.
T20 Division 4 and SOD Division 4
with wookie and Valk! im gunna get creamed.

And wookie, valk and zz in youth. but i dont do youths :P

cookie311993

i may have to play wookie in the PC if i get past a tough first round.

CrowsFan

Quote from: Maca24 on March 20, 2011, 12:20:30 PM
Quote from: CrowsFan on March 20, 2011, 11:46:01 AM
his one of your best though CF :)
you would be looking at 100K-150k? maybe more
Yeah I know maca, and I haven't had him that long either so wont get much of the transfer fee. Think I might hold on to him and see how I go with cash flow each week before deciding whether I need to sell anyone...

cookie311993

i reckon you should keep him CF. i will check out your team for you if you  like

MajorLazer

Get rid of him CF. I don't want to play him in T20 this season. :P

cookie311993

haha he is a good player CF. keep him. you have quite a few players not needed though