Main Menu

From the Pavilion

Started by reesbr, April 09, 2010, 02:27:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex7089

Your wages are too high :P

roo boys!

I can reduce them :P

And besides, yours will go up heaps at EOS. With older players they don't go up as much!

Alex7089

Still, wages will be low :P

8-6 Suited

Because your players are crap. :x

Alex7089

But young :x
Maybe they are crap by your standards, but frankly there is no need to rate 170k in Div 4 in Scotland and I can't maintain those ratings without going into debt, happy to rate 150-160k for another season or two as my guys improve my ratings will improve.

While that happens I can save money and by the time I get up the divisions I will be able to jump to 180k+ with my ample cash. So yeah, my players are crap, I will take that.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: roo boys! on March 14, 2011, 08:37:28 PM
My wages are 115k.... >:(
:o. Mine are only 82k after selling off 3 19 y.o's so Youths will only rate mid-high 80k's :-\. It's about a 10k drop which I don't mind as long as I can replace Currie and Casper outgoing next season :'(. But I agree with Alex's theory. Make sure you can handle the wages. So while I get Div 3 money, my wages should go up to be able to make it managable hopefully.

Quote from: Alex7089 on March 14, 2011, 08:41:29 PM
I only lost 12k in the update. :o
My wages are only 62k. Booyah! Oh, and HP because you said you would be reluctant to sell him I went ahead and picked up Vint
He looks just like Moylan bar the secondaries. That and Moylan cost 7k compared to his 99k :o :o. I would have sold you Moylan for much less than that!!! Don't go crazy with your money AFEV!!!

Alex7089

I don't mind HP :)
He will have better exp and y the end of the season he will have Moylans secondaries...Or better and maybe a tech pop (gifted and fielding training to cap)

Justin Bieber

Moylan's Gifted Tech as well ;).

Hope he turns out well for you! Experience is alright and should get Average next season if you play him ;). Moylan's stuck on average :P. By your planning, looks to be turning out similar to Moylan!

8-6 Suited

Income   Expenses
Gate Takings:   $62,924   Ground Maintenance:   $8,250
Sponsorship:   $79,223   Player Wages:   $107,292
Prizemoney:   $0   Academies:   $31,400
Player Sales:   $0   Player Purchases:   $0
       Transfer Listing Fees:   $0
Weekly Income:   $142,147   Weekly Expenses:   $146,942
Weekly Balance:   -$4,795   Overall Balance:   $58,857

And thats a poor week of gate receipts for me. It's generally 70-75k. Which has me making 5k a week while keeping my senior academy on improving++.

Next season, it will go up once again. As will my sponsorship and my wages but it will be all manageable.

chrisuzz

Are you getting promoted ?

And is you computer fixed yet ? :P

8-6 Suited

My computer isn't fixed yet. I could fix it right now as I have finally got the parts but due to moving into a new house from this Wednesday, I wont do so as it will just be a pain in the ass distraction. :P

And yes, I am guaranteed promotion in both T20 and SOD. I can actually finish 1st in SOD if I beat Begbie's All-Star (2nd currently) on Friday. If I lose, he takes 1st.

chrisuzz

haha ill let you off :P let me knw when its fixed :)

okay good effort :) you going into div 3 aus ?

8-6 Suited

Nah Scotland. Will be going into Division 2 actually.

bomberboy0618

Going into div 1 in sod and t20

Bazinga

I just realised that if I lose my game tonight to the Best team in our league by about 100 runs, and the team which is coming 3rd wins their game by about 150 runs, then I could miss out on finishing 2nd in T20.

I unexpectedly lost my T20 game last week, and this has put me in a risky position. I am going on an all out attack on a crumbling wicket tonight, so I will need a bit of luck, but I am confident :)