Started by reesbr, April 09, 2010, 02:27:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BratPack

Quote from: Alex7089 on March 05, 2011, 03:43:32 PM
Isn't your team....Straight :P

My team is very comfortable in its heterosexuality  :P

Justin Bieber

Haha BP ;D.

On a side note, just inducted 2 squad members into the Hall Of Fame :D. Dexter Morgan (obvious choice) is a stand out despite being one of my lowest ratings seniors getting games consistently.

Then next was a toss up between Goss (Fielding Expert) and McFarlane (Old Reliable). Goss gets the place this season as he's been a personal fav since he was bought :).

Alex7089

Dexter Morgan a worthy inductee :D Set to play his 50th SOD game for you next Friday, taken 109 SOD wickets while at Hello, at an average of 10.44. He is a gun!
Morgan also has the most catches as a fielder, and the most runouts of anyone at Hello, with Goss second.

roo boys!

I don't have anyone near ready to be inducted :'( Hof is just past halfway there ::)

Alex7089

I have had Linton for 165 days. He was the third player I ever bought :)

roo boys!

Lawl. I've had Hof for 166 ;D :D

He was the 34th player I bought :P

Alex7089

Oh come on ::)
You are going to sell Hof though :P

roo boys!

Quote from: Alex7089 on March 05, 2011, 08:20:40 PM
Oh come on ::)
You are going to sell Hof though :P
Maybe not ;) That may just be my motivation to keep him :P

It was only a few weeks ago when he popped in experience I realised how bad it was! It popped to average and he is 26 :o He has always performed well despite that though....

He has a high summary because his bowling is very close to a pop, I may actually keep him then..

Alex7089

Average at 26 almost 27...No wonder you got him cheap as an ordinary exp 26 y.o exp/exp finger spinner with no batting :P In fact you overpaid ;D

BratPack

Joubert's my longest who's still with me. 217 days and counting

roo boys!

I wish I kept one of my players from early on :'( Looks like no-one is ever really going to make my HoF for a while.

DazBurg

Quote from: roo boys! on March 05, 2011, 09:56:36 PM
I wish I kept one of my players from early on :'( Looks like no-one is ever really going to make my HoF for a while.
anderson was my 3rd bought well all bought on the same day
dunno ow log it works out to b but bought him    on sep 03 2010

Hawka

wen i can ayub will b my first in my hall of fame :)

roo boys!

Quote from: DazBurg on March 05, 2011, 10:06:13 PM
Go to his page, click to sell player and see how long it says.. Don't end up selling him though! ;)

DazBurg

Quote from: roo boys! on March 05, 2011, 10:53:47 PM
Quote from: DazBurg on March 05, 2011, 10:06:13 PM
Go to his page, click to sell player and see how long it says.. Don't end up selling him though! ;)

183 which means walker is 181 so if i sell im i get 100%  :D